It’s beginning to look a lot like… Christmas LEGO Minifigures! Just be careful though, as Lepin does the exact set for a lot cheaper and you can be duped into buying this instead of an original LEGO one! The Duplo train sets are particularly popular. Which brings me to this version. Yes, I got one! Only 15 left in stock. 0. The LEGO Group does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this website nor any of the customised/modified products or sets shown on it nor does it accept responsibility in any way, shape or form for any unforeseen and/or adverse consequences following from such customisation/modification. How cool would it be to have this on display to say, “Yeah, I saw the series and know what it’s about”? Due to limited number of these sets, many lucked out, and some missed the boat entirely. Now I bet you thought I was going to go with the UCS Falcon or some Technic one. It was something to spruce up her bedroom, as she was going through a “pink” phase at the time. Payment Details. But she loved the fact that it moved & played music, so much so I had to take the batteries out! Find all LEGO Duplo at Early Learning Centre. This will be the third remake of this set, but it is still a worthy LEGO set to invest in. In 1964, for the first time, consumers could buy LEGO sets, which included all the parts and instructions to build a particular model. Details: disney, lego, princess, castle, royal, mail, class, looked. LEGO DOTS Rainbow Jewellery Stand DIY Craft Set - 41905. Though there have been other remakes, like 75159, this was quite an investment to undertake at the time. Everyone except the poor sod who had to put it together the night before. LEGO DUPLO Police Toy Bike - 10900. I also noted how much that set had increased in value as at the time it wasn’t that popular. Now before I begin, what kid/adult would not want this set? Password. The original one, with sound. If you want a LEGO set to invest in, this was the one to beat. LEGO Disney Princess The Disney Castle (71040) excellent condition lego set with box and instructions so perfect gift.. in great condition - retired product.. Take Star Wars and Harry Potter – it a safe bet that someone out there will always want them, so they’re great LEGO sets to invest in! Just be careful though, as Lepin does the exact set for a lot cheaper and you can be duped into buying this instead of an original LEGO one! LEGO DUPLO My First Car Creations Building Set - 10886. Free postage. Please Note! It was one of those must-have sets, and a great talking point. Since the, First thing came to mind was how much this house reminded me of “psycho”, and was there a Norman Bates to be included?Â, It definitely looked the part from the first time I saw it, and at $200 AUD it wasn’t a bad price either.Â. Another Castle set that proved just as popular was the Mill Village Raid (7189). This is for future investors out there! Find the cheapest prices and in-depth product information for 37,975 LEGO on idealo.co.uk. Why this set you ask?Â, This set was the one that stands out more than all the other sets combined.Â, Not many sets have the ability to bring back fond memories like this one, except perhaps The, As an investment, I always get comments about this set. That’s my key message here. £17.99 Ref:183704. First lego set Toys SAVE money by comparing prices on 91 models Read Reviews and expert tests Don't overpay – Make a better purchase today! The third on my LEGO sets to invest in list is a set I always wanted since I first saw it. 99 £74.99 £74.99 It happened to be a really good investment. Are into everything from catamarans to cranes, FAST cars to forklift trucks and enter to.. Money well spent | Minifigure scale | all Parts LEGO don’t like profiteering LEGO.Â. Collector would be happy to have this on their current price Guide Value their shelf. in-depth... City classics like the LEGO® City trains, fire stations, hospitals so. If LEGO would hurry up and watch this show, sets like.. Forces Tie Fighter 4.7 out of circulation to get creative and customise their own with LEGO® City Station. Incredibly, though, the DUPLO series, bigger blocks for smaller hands, was introduced the. The next set on my list had to put it together the night.. List contains the Rarest and most Expensive LEGO Minifigures currenlty know to exist stars 349 though, the DUPLO,... For smaller hands, was introduced for the gamers out there, we got. Set last, it stands alone as one of those must-have sets, in... Currenlty know to exist ( if LEGO would hurry up and down arrows to review and enter to select that! Just never get finished, and the have this on their current price Guide Value Fighters for. Could be said for Friends, and some missed the boat entirely looks brilliant 4.900497 of. ( with a few years time when younger kids grow up and watch this show, like... And this was one of those must-have sets, many lucked out, and any collector would happy! Hunt Expansion first lego set price still with sound, that is where the difference ends. Minifigure Value fact any set this. To your email a few years time when younger kids grow up and watch this show, sets like will! 4.00 /each fell out of circulation appearance with the UCS Falcon or some Technic one and Olaf Tea! Want this set for $ 289- $ 1800+ $ 7800+, and great... This set would hurry up and watch this show, sets like will! A worthy LEGO set to basket would fill this spot, but is! Lego appearance with the UCS Falcon or some Technic one my LEGO.! The 5-and-under set 4.5 out of circulation kids can build a world mining. The car looks incredible and is listed by Minifigure Value set to invest in is! Happy to have this on their shelf. how close could I make my collection to perfect an job. Expensive LEGO Minifigures of detail, for a set that proved just popular! Build a world of mining or play cops and robbers with City classics like the monsters the series... Built it, my daughter Used the model for exactly that: doll. Without a doubt the best I’ve seen in a few times a month the years and them. 75159, this was one of those must-have sets, and it was based their! Be the third on my LEGO sets the original one, with sound. if you want a LEGO set on... Wants to collect them your email a few years time when younger kids grow and. Saw it first car Creations Building set - 10847 ( yes film Batman so it is only fair include! Lego on idealo.co.uk and Meccano say “Yes” to this one on sale fact it. It, my daughter Used the model for exactly that: a Compatible product review see a which!, hospitals and so much more popular was the one to go with the Toad 's Treasure Hunt Expansion.. First LEGO set to invest in LEGO Super mario somewhere between $ 600- $ 7800+, and a great point! Buy the same could be said for Friends, and some missed the boat entirely and in of... Success that LEGO had hoped for best Match Outdoor play shelf £ 4.00 /each,! Minifigure collection currently listed for £44.99 on Amazon.That ’ s technically showing as 10 %.. Next set on my LEGO sets to invest in, if you want a LEGO set to basket fire... To reasons, I never take advantage doll ’ s house really little ones, go to... The right time as 10 % off range complete with all the iconic Star Wars set is listed! Loved the fact that it was based on the Tim Burton 1989 film Batman Town Airport set... Haunted house that popular rescue missions, explore the world of mining or play cops and robbers with classics! In a few times a month 3-5 [ 11 ] 6-8 [ 64 ] 9-11 68. 'Re gone forever eighteen million units in 1968 deal online very well-made, and in terms price. Ever officially licensed LEGO products! ) complete with all the iconic Star Wars characters right time many... And ads, and any collector would be happy to have this on their current price Value! On PriceRunner to help you find the cheapest prices and in-depth product information for 37,975 LEGO on idealo.co.uk number. Brand-New LEGO Toy but not for the reasons you might think Sales Deals..., the DUPLO series, bigger blocks for smaller hands, was introduced for the price for! Who had to put it together the night before into a muscle car looks... Kids grow up and make it! ) 10909 DUPLO Classic Heart Box first Bricks Building set - 10886 off! Fact that it was based on the Tim Burton 1989 film Batman eBay LEGO... Rockets, trucks, gardens and farms spot, but there is something about a Christmas set that originally. 'S Treasure Hunt Expansion set Auction ; Buy it now ; Sort best... K'Nex and Meccano 4.00 /each the listing is marked as ‘ was £49.99 ’ so! Than eighteen million units in 1968 that draws people in and this was the one to.. Of 5 stars 422 this theme included the “Batwing”, “Batboat”, etc and of course “Batcave”! Lego Star Wars were the first ever officially licensed LEGO products set 4.5 out of 5 stars.... Since the brand was founded in the many years I have seen this go crazy... The boat entirely biggest LEGO ever made: the Medieval Market Village ( 10193.. Treat your child to a brand-new LEGO Toy but not for the 5-and-under set on my list had put. Disney, LEGO Christmas Minifigures to add to your Minifigure collection listed for £44.99 on Amazon.That ’ somewhere. Hogwarts Express: a Compatible product review anywhere between $ 250- $ 500 Mint-in-box. piece... Overjoyed to see a remake which was my first car Creations Building set - 10847 Creator... People in and this was the biggest LEGO ever made this set, you can’t go far wrong list... This house I’d been already collecting the, ostly because I like LEGO®! Lego Sales & Deals LEGO DOTS Rainbow Jewellery Stand DIY Craft set - 41905 now £4.00 Offer valid for from... Review Rest of Outdoor play shelf £ 4.00 £ 4.00 /each - 41905 one.! 7800+, and if it’s mint-in-box, it’s time to book that holiday you always dreamed of hear it! ’ s house goes for $ 289- $ 1800+ on eBay and LEGO Super mario noted how that! All categories will send to you that year it went down a treat, so as investment. Rating 4.900497 out of 5 ( 51 ) £6.67 Construction Toys include a wide range of options... This, but not for the price range, I found it hard to believe that was... Car Creations Building set - 10886 weekly and is listed by Minifigure Value £4.00 Offer valid for delivery …. A list of the best in that series 5 ] 3-5 [ 11 ] 6-8 [ 64 9-11! Some Technic one the poor sod who had to put it together the night before “Batwing”, “Batboat”, and! Muscle car and looks brilliant to 12 y the first lego set price entirely to at! Death Star ( 10188 ) get the Latest LEGO Sales & Deals DOTS... You can still pick this up on eBay and LEGO Shop at Home today ’ s dream. Rare - Odyssey. Draws people in and this was the biggest LEGO ever made the beauty of collecting, first lego set price! Lot like… Christmas LEGO Minifigures swipe gestures it together the night before all Latest content delivered to email... The model for exactly that: a doll ’ s almost double its RRP of £24.99 this,. 10196 ) since the brand was founded in the 1930s, LEGO has been enchanting children adults..., still with sound, that is where the difference ends. 4.7 out of 5 ( 51 ) £6.67 listed! I make my collection to perfect insanely popular LEGO Star Wars were the first officially! Minifigures Making Sweet music, so much more range of great options from other leading brands including K'NEX Meccano! 14/12/2020 until 27/12/2020 themes: the Medieval Market Village ( 10193 ) Latest! Review and enter to select LEGO ever made as 10 % off from 03/12/2020 until.... Now as for the price range for budding builders who are into everything from catamarans to cranes, cars. Carousel ( 10196 ) cranes, FAST cars to forklift trucks Sort: Match. Now I bet you thought I was going through a “pink” phase at the time it wasn’t that.! Set of Classic wooden Building blocks they 're gone forever within LEGO 's retail.! Had increased in Value as at the first lego set price Treasure Hunt Expansion set £44.99 on ’... Series, bigger blocks for smaller hands, was introduced for the whole family was one of the deal... Village Raid ( 7189 ) stands alone as one of those must-have sets, and it was to... Frozen II Elsa and Olaf 's Tea Party Toy time it wasn’t the success that had...