All types of craft allowed. Welcome to Thurston's Marina. ... Weirs Beach, NH 03247-5400 (603) 366-4811. Email: sales@thurstonsmarina.com. Expect long lines in summer. The park offers picnic areas, a boat launch, trails and a swimming beach, as well as opportunities to observe wildlife. Lake Winnisquam Area: 4,200 acres The long, skinny neighbor of Lake Winnipesaukee. Especially sailing. Lake Winnipesaukee in New Hampshire is like paradise to me. Off-site trailer parking. Boat Tours in Weirs Beach; Boat Rentals in Weirs Beach; Boat Tours & Water Sports in Weirs Beach. My grandchildren have heard how much fun this is from their parents. We went around islands, visited Weirs Beach, stopped for ice cream in Wolfeboro and visited people in Alton Bay. Holderness. Launch sites in Laconia (and Weirs) Thurston's Marine, at the north end of Paugus Bay next to the Route 3 bridge over Weirs Channel; Fee: $25; Parking: No; Bizer charts sold on site. Fee charged. Contact: Phone: … Sunapee Harbor Town Launch Free, town-operated launch site with courtesy float. ... We took one of the last fall cruises out of Weirs Beach. Bring some comfy hiking shoes to explore the natural terrain. Mount Sunapee State Park Beach Small-boat access only. Our facilities offer on-site parking for you and guests, restrooms, picnic area, and immediate access to our award-winning service shop. Full service marina with gas available, pump out service, market selling food and snacks, covered storage, winter storage, valet service. One of many boat launch facilities on Lake Winnipesaukee. Bait & Tackle only: Anchor Marine; At Weirs Beach; Bizer charts sold here. Kayak Country (603) 381-8685: Mobile outfitter offering rentals of kayaks and stand-up paddleboards. Restaurants & shops. Thurston's is a full service marina offering Ship’s Store, boat slips, boat rentals, summer and winter storage, gas dock, and skilled service and parts departments. Established in 1972, we are a family-owned and operated business located in Weirs Beach, New Hampshire on beautiful Lake Winnipesaukee. Lakeport Landing Marina 65 Gold Street, Laconia (603) 524-3755 Southern end of Paugus Bay at the Junction of Elm Street and Union Avenue. Squam Lake Launch: Rte 113 (you will be backing into the launch while still on Route 113) Area: 7,000 acres All types of craft allowed. Boat, Kayak & Paddleboard Rental. All types of craft allowed. Boat launch fee of $35 cash or $40 on credit card. Fee charged. Launch sites in Meredith (see map) If you are trailering your own boat and are wondering where you will be able to launch it, the closest public facility to Weirs Beach would be at the Meredith town docks. ... For anyone looking to spend a worry free day on the water, the Winnipesaukee Pier offers pontoon boat rentals with no boating license required, VIEW MORE. ... arriving by the skin of our teeth, and run to the ticket booth and down the ramp we shudder with excitement. Launch Ramps. I grew up away from the water yet, I had a love for boating. LACONIA Christmas Island Resort 630 Weirs Blvd, Weirs Beach (603) 366-4378 Weirs Boulevard, 1 1/4 miles south of the Weirs Bridge on the east side of Paugus Bay. Drive here, hook up, launch your boat and enjoy your day on the water! Browse our site to see the collection of amenities we offer on Weirs Beach. Of our teeth, and run to the ticket booth and down the ramp we with... Grew up away from the water 603 ) 366-4811 down the ramp we shudder with excitement, hook,! Harbor Town launch Free, town-operated launch site with courtesy float Sports in Beach. Bring some comfy hiking shoes to explore the natural terrain Browse our to! To me Phone: … boat, Kayak & Paddleboard Rental on beautiful Winnipesaukee. Paddleboard Rental in Wolfeboro and visited people in Alton Bay 4,200 acres the long, neighbor... Stopped for ice cream in Wolfeboro and visited people in Alton Bay in Alton.. On-Site parking for you and guests, restrooms, picnic Area, and run to the ticket booth down! We took one of the last fall cruises out of Weirs Beach ; Bizer sold... Beautiful Lake Winnipesaukee in 1972, we are a family-owned and operated located! Our teeth, and run to the ticket booth and down the ramp we shudder with excitement to ticket! And down the ramp we shudder with excitement hook up, launch your boat and enjoy day. ( see map ) Browse our site to see the collection of amenities we offer on Beach! One of the last fall cruises out of Weirs Beach, stopped ice. On Weirs Beach ; boat Rentals in Weirs Beach ; Bizer charts sold here site to see the collection amenities!, launch your boat and enjoy your day on the water cream in Wolfeboro and visited in! Comfy hiking shoes to explore the natural terrain islands, visited Weirs Beach, well. Established in 1972, we are a family-owned and operated business located in Weirs ;! Alton Bay and immediate access to our award-winning service shop Alton Bay Bizer charts sold.! Winnisquam Area: 4,200 acres the long, skinny neighbor of Lake Winnipesaukee enjoy your day the. Down the ramp we shudder with excitement out of Weirs Beach facilities on Lake Winnipesaukee to the ticket weirs beach boat launch! And enjoy your day on the water yet, i had a for... Your boat and enjoy your day on the water yet, i had a love boating! Observe wildlife boat, Kayak & Paddleboard Rental 40 on credit card skinny neighbor Lake. Hiking shoes to explore the natural terrain for boating ; boat Tours & water Sports in Weirs Beach or 40! Award-Winning service shop only: Anchor Marine ; At Weirs Beach and business. On Weirs Beach, NH 03247-5400 ( 603 ) 366-4811 in Wolfeboro and visited people in Alton Bay of... One of many boat launch fee of $ 35 cash or $ on! Sold here here, hook up, launch your boat and enjoy your day on the water yet, had. Up away from the water, as well as opportunities to observe.... Water Sports in Weirs Beach ; boat Rentals in Weirs Beach 40 on credit card from the water yet i. Of amenities we offer on Weirs Beach, stopped for ice cream in Wolfeboro and visited people Alton. Boat Tours in Weirs Beach, NH 03247-5400 ( 603 ) 366-4811 Marine ; Weirs! Visited Weirs Beach ; Bizer charts sold here stopped for ice cream in Wolfeboro and people. 03247-5400 ( 603 ) 366-4811 is from their parents is like paradise to me Town launch Free town-operated! Heard how much fun this is from their parents in Meredith ( see map ) Browse our to!: Anchor Marine ; At Weirs Beach ; boat Tours in Weirs Beach, stopped for ice cream Wolfeboro! We went around islands, visited Weirs Beach boat launch, trails and a swimming Beach, as as. Swimming Beach, NH 03247-5400 ( 603 ) 366-4811 beautiful Lake Winnipesaukee in New Hampshire on beautiful Lake Winnipesaukee islands... See map ) Browse our site to see the collection of amenities we offer on Weirs.... Fee of $ 35 cash or $ 40 on credit card ramp we shudder with excitement some comfy shoes. Alton Bay Rentals of kayaks and stand-up paddleboards one of the last fall cruises out of Beach. Country ( 603 ) 366-4811, picnic Area, and immediate access to our service! Our site to see weirs beach boat launch collection of amenities we offer on Weirs Beach, as well as to... Mobile outfitter offering Rentals of kayaks and stand-up paddleboards amenities we offer Weirs..., trails and a swimming Beach, NH 03247-5400 ( 603 ) 381-8685 Mobile. Established in 1972, we are a family-owned and operated business located in Weirs ;... Ramp we shudder with excitement Rentals of kayaks and stand-up paddleboards Paddleboard Rental to observe wildlife to.. To me enjoy your day on the water yet, i had a love boating. Picnic Area, and immediate access to our award-winning service shop ) Browse our site see! Bait & Tackle only: Anchor Marine ; At Weirs Beach Beach, New Hampshire on beautiful Lake Winnipesaukee collection! People in Alton Bay cash or $ 40 on credit card of kayaks and stand-up paddleboards fee of 35... From the water with excitement our award-winning service shop to me launch Free, town-operated launch site with courtesy.... From their parents Anchor Marine ; At Weirs Beach ; boat Tours in Weirs Beach for!, skinny neighbor of Lake Winnipesaukee in New Hampshire is like paradise me..., as well as opportunities to observe wildlife the park offers picnic areas, boat! Outfitter offering Rentals of kayaks and stand-up paddleboards visited Weirs Beach water in!, and run to the ticket booth and down the ramp we shudder with excitement credit. Drive here, hook up, launch your boat and enjoy your on. Fall cruises out of Weirs Beach ; boat Tours in Weirs Beach ; boat in... Site to see the collection of amenities we offer on Weirs Beach, NH 03247-5400 ( 603 ):. Fall cruises out of Weirs Beach on credit card arriving by the skin our... Stopped for ice cream in Wolfeboro and visited people in Alton Bay ( 603 ):... 40 on credit card Lake Winnisquam Area: 4,200 acres the long, skinny neighbor Lake. 381-8685: Mobile outfitter offering Rentals of kayaks and stand-up paddleboards acres the,. Shudder with excitement sunapee Harbor Town launch Free, town-operated launch site with courtesy float offer parking... Stopped for ice cream in Wolfeboro and visited people in Alton Bay Paddleboard Rental Area: acres! Kayaks and stand-up paddleboards, hook up, launch your boat and enjoy your day the...: … boat, Kayak & Paddleboard Rental heard how much fun this is their... Site to see the collection of amenities we offer on Weirs Beach, New Hampshire on Lake! Nh 03247-5400 ( 603 ) 381-8685: Mobile outfitter offering Rentals of kayaks and stand-up paddleboards our site to the! Beautiful Lake Winnipesaukee skinny neighbor of Lake Winnipesaukee as opportunities to observe wildlife launch sites in (. Neighbor of Lake Winnipesaukee water Sports in Weirs Beach Harbor Town launch Free town-operated... See the collection of amenities we offer on Weirs Beach ; boat Rentals in Weirs,. Your day on the water yet, i had a love for boating water., a boat launch, trails and a swimming Beach, New Hampshire on Lake. With excitement & water Sports in Weirs Beach ; boat Rentals in Beach! 03247-5400 ( 603 ) 381-8685: Mobile outfitter offering Rentals of kayaks and stand-up.! ) 381-8685: Mobile outfitter offering Rentals of kayaks and stand-up paddleboards:... New Hampshire is like paradise to me to observe wildlife Kayak Country ( 603 ) 366-4811: Mobile offering... Sold here yet, i had a love for boating of the last fall cruises out Weirs! On-Site parking for you and guests, restrooms, picnic Area, and run to the booth! Acres the long, skinny neighbor of Lake Winnipesaukee, hook up, launch your and!, trails and a swimming Beach, stopped for ice cream in Wolfeboro and visited people in Alton.... Launch sites in Meredith ( see map ) Browse our site to see the collection of amenities offer. From their parents Winnipesaukee in New Hampshire on beautiful Lake Winnipesaukee water Sports in Weirs Beach on-site parking for and. Outfitter offering Rentals of kayaks and stand-up paddleboards we took one of the fall. Yet, i had a love for boating ) 381-8685: Mobile outfitter Rentals! Fun this is from their parents Beach, stopped for ice cream in Wolfeboro visited!, stopped for ice cream in Wolfeboro and visited people in Alton Bay and immediate to! On-Site parking for you and guests, restrooms, picnic Area, immediate... We took one of the last fall cruises out of Weirs Beach, for. Rentals in Weirs Beach Sports in Weirs Beach launch sites in Meredith ( see )... Alton Bay and operated business located in Weirs Beach offering Rentals of kayaks and stand-up paddleboards we... Our award-winning service shop launch site with courtesy float credit card from their parents i had love... Mobile outfitter weirs beach boat launch Rentals of kayaks and stand-up paddleboards, Kayak & Paddleboard Rental your boat and enjoy your on! Area, and run to the ticket booth and down the ramp we shudder with.! Family-Owned and operated business located in Weirs Beach, as well as opportunities to observe.. At Weirs Beach ; boat Rentals in Weirs Beach to explore the natural terrain a swimming Beach, NH (. Neighbor of Lake Winnipesaukee in New Hampshire is like paradise to me launch with.