We appreciate your patience! They don’t get the blend of Thai spices totally right but this was certainly right up there. 1. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Thai House Restaurant at 969 N West St in Wichita - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. $9.95+. Please contact the restaurant directly. Delicious and inexpensive! Log In. View the online menu of Thai Tradition and other restaurants in Wichita, Kansas. View the online menu of Thai House and other restaurants in Modesto, California. So, quite plain in terms of the table service, but the food was great, and the service was personable. English . Thai House Restaurant | (906) 225-5945 1031 N 3rd St., Marquette, MI 49855 Thai… Thai House Wichita; Thai House, Wichita; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Thai House Restaurant on Zomato !More, First time visit, tried the Red Curry with chicken (#26 on the menu), medium-hot spice level. Go - I’m quite sure you will enjoy it as much as I did.More, I'd been in the Thai Kitchen before a few years ago and yesterday after telling my wife she needed to try it we went for lunch. $10.95+. Restaurant menu, map for Thai Village House Of Pad Thai located in 67207, Wichita KS, 2020 S Rock Rd. We've ordered carry out many times and usually pick some up 2 or 3 times every month. Another dish I like is their Low menu. Haven’t eaten here frequently enough to comment on consistency but I would recommend this place with a high degree of confidence. Fried rice with pineapple, cashews, scallions & raisins garnished with cilantro (additional $2). House marinated chicken breast, grilled, served on Steamed broccoli, carrots, green beans and topped with Homemade Peanut Sauce - Served with Rice Garlic Pepper Pork $15.00 We're located across the street from Bradley Fair by Best Buy. That's okay, because the food is GREAT! Thai House in Wichita is a family owned restaurant. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Thai Restaurants in Wichita, KS. Thai House, Wichita: See 39 unbiased reviews of Thai House, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #103 of 1,042 restaurants in Wichita. This is not a sit down place - three small tables with no frills. Krua Thai. Some Thai...restaurants seem to boost the spice level by simply dumping in more flakes of red pepper, but this was nicely incorporated into the red curry sauce, so there was flavor, not just heat. I can’t have enough of their Pad Thai with extra onions and Thai hot. All info on Thai House in Wichita - Call to book a table. If you're looking for good Thai food, this is the place to go. We're north of the Wichita County Club! The flavor and spice level were great, and it was a generous serving. See open hours. Thai Fried Rice. Tuesday through Friday11:00 am to 8:00 pmSaturday11:00 am to 4:00 pm. So if you're looking for somewhere new that's NOT a lousy chain and some of the very best Thai food anywhere check them out! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The "entree" was served in a plastic to-go tub, even though I was dining in, and the rice in a styrofoam box. From The Wichita Eagle: Chart Toppers Take Out Tip "If you like real Thai food, you'll love the carryout at Thai House, 969 N. West St. Specialties include satay, the traditional streetfood of Thailand, which is charbroiled pork or chicken marinated in a spicy sauce and served with peanut sauce and a refreshing cucumber dip. The service is helpful and friendly and seemed to have no trouble organizing all the orders coming in. It doesn’t look like much, and isn’t...very big (only 3 tables and a counter) but is always worth it!!! Ladin, lingua ladina . I've eaten Thai from a fair number of places, and this was quite good. Order and pay at the counter. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Thai Village House Of Pad Thai at 2020 S Rock Rd #50 in Wichita - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. We went for lunch and managed to snag a table to sit down and eat. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #136 of 1420 restaurants in Wichita … Thai House, Wichita: See 39 unbiased reviews of Thai House, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #100 of 1,026 restaurants in Wichita. Español . I...was reminded of Arthur Bryant's original BBQ restaurant in Kansas City: it's about as plain and simple a place as you will find, but the food more than makes up for the lack of atmosphere.More, This place has a nice variety of dishes on the menu to choose from. The food is prepared after you order and all the dishes we tried were good. 16 check-ins. Will be back.More. This is the perfect take out place - all they need to do is open an east side location and I’d be “taking out” way more often. Powered by Menufy. isn’t top of the line but really good honest Thai food made spicy to your liking (I eat hot and I would say try medium before you go for the “Thai hot”) We split the Pad Thai and an order of crab rangoon and it was excellent. Krua Thai. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Welcome to Thai Cafe in Wichita, Kansas. Order … Our noodle dishes were also fresh and with just the right amount of heat. Thai House Restaurant is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . Pad Thai - the one dish that tells you whether they know what they are doing in the back - was very good. It...isn’t top of the line but really good honest Thai food made spicy to your liking (I eat hot and I would say try medium before you go for the “Thai hot”) View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Our … Restaurant menu, map for Thai House located in 67203, Wichita KS, 969 North West Street. Split day. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Arlington, TX 76015. In fact, I think the worst thing I could say about anything on the menu is that it's not my thing, but it is still obviously well made and would please someone else. Their telephone number is +1 316-941-4777. Please stop by or call for carry out today! Pad Thai - the one dish that tells you whether they know what they are doing in the back - was very good. Thai Restaurants in Wichita on YP.com. Does this restaurant offer table service? This is not a sit down place - three small tables with no frills. Highly recommended! Hotels near Botanica: The Wichita Gardens, Hotels near Frank Lloyd Wright's Allen House, Hotels near Century II Performing Arts & Convention Center, Italian Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Wichita, Late Night American Restaurants in Wichita, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Wichita. Thai House is the real deal. Thai food takes many ingredients to prepare and ours is made from scratch. For carry-out, or if you don't mind a compact and basic dining-in environment, this little place has food that should keep you coming back. This is the perfect take out place - all they need to do is open an east side location and I’d be “taking out” way more often. The "entree" was served in a plastic to-go tub, even though I was dining in, and the rice in a styrofoam box. Thai House Menu You also know that it has to be good because Harrison Ford, the actor, likes to dine here whenever he's in town and there's photos of him and the owners and employees on the wall!!! Thai House is a carryout restaurant that serves Thai Cuisine such as Thai staples: Pad Thai, a sweet tangy stir fried noodle dish, Lad Nha, a wide noodle dish with stir fry poured on top, Pad Kee Mao, or more commonly know as “Drunken Noodle” and Khao Pad, a Thai style fried rice with big chunks of onion, … I've tried about 90% of the menu so far and have liked everything that...I've ordered. View menu and reviews for Thai Village House Of Pad Thai in Wichita, … 0. Thai House, Wichita: See 39 unbiased reviews of Thai House, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #104 of 1,041 restaurants in Wichita. restaurants seem to boost the spice level by simply dumping in more flakes of red pepper, but this was nicely incorporated into the red curry sauce, so there was flavor, not just heat. All of our fried rice has a choice of ; chicken | beef | pork | veggies | tofu. Order online for carryout! Fried Rice. I had # 30 and my daughter had pad Thai.More, Don't let the very small size of this establishment fool you in any way, because the food here is unbelievably good!! Order and pay at the counter. Thai House - View the menu for Thai House as well as maps, restaurant reviews for Thai House and other restaurants in Wichita, KS and Wichita. Please contact the restaurant directly. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Lad Nha. Contact Lilikoi Asian Bistro on Messenger. The girl running the counter was there when I first ate there a few years ago and her dad is the main chef. Community See All. Ladin, lingua ladina . 256 people like this. Food & Service Rate 5, Size and Interior Net to a 4 Rating. All info on Thai Village in Wichita - Call to book a table. Tel. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? It's a small place but has great food. They don’t get the blend of Thai spices totally right but this was certainly right up there. 7 tips and reviews PhraChai Jayabhinunto: Thai House is always Warm & Cool, in Dhamma, blessing you from Wat Wichita Buddhist Temple,,, meditation appointment call; +1.316.518.2263 (Phra Chai) The food is prepared after you order and all the dishes we tried were good. We've tried and like everything on the...menu.More. We serve only the freshest and finest ingredients. We're located near Clapp Memorial Park on Harry Street. We went for lunch and managed to snag a table to sit down and eat. 12111 West Maple Ste 131 (1,291.92 mi) Wichita, KS, KS 67235. I don’t believe they serve booze. The girl running the counter was there when I first ate there a few years ago and her dad is the main chef. Where: Find: Home / USA / Wichita, Kansas / Thai House, 969 N West St; Thai House. 3802 E Harry St, Wichita… Go - I’m quite sure you will enjoy it as much as I did. I will certainly be back.More, See my review of Thai Tradition as well I always talk to her about the NFL because she wears a NY Giants hat and I'm a JETS fan LOL. Come to TupThai Restaurant on Rock Road for fresh and authentic Thai cuisine. Thru the years, when I’m craving Thai food this is where I think of! Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! Yeah it's really small (cozy) with maybe 4 tables with 4 chairs each but is the best Thai food...we've ever had and we travel all over the world. 5 out of 5 stars. 3401 Owen Rd., Fenton, MI 48430 | Tel: 810.354.8102, 810.354.8103 Home … Haven’t eaten here frequently enough to comment on consistency but I would recommend this place with a high degree of confidence. Thai House Bistro is a modern restaurant bringing the flavors of modern Thailand and old recipes together. M-F Lunch 11am-2pm M-F Dinner 4pm-8:30pm Saturday 12pm-8:30pm Sunday Closed Our menu also features Pad Thai, Sweet Chili Noodles, and Thai Peanut Salad. 2. $4 more for seafood. Opens at … Español . Log In. The egg rolls were fresh and delicious. It's very authentic and favorable, plus the portions are big. I first ate at Thai House about 18 years ago. Employees are very friendly and respectful. Phad Thai. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. (817) 375-0441. Spicy Thai Basil Fried Rice* 4. After 3 years in Wichita I finally found a Thai restaurant that competes with the best in Atlanta, San Francisco, Chicago, or anywhere else in the world for that matter. I've never had anything bad there, and neither has anyone else I know who eats there. Yellow Curry Fried Rice. So, quite plain in terms of the table service, but the food was great, and the service was personable. Come try our food! very big (only 3 tables and a counter) but is always worth it!!! View Krua Thai Restaurant, Order Thai food Online , Best Thai Restaurant in KS Krua Thai Restaurant | 7603 W 21st St, Wichita, KS 67205 | SmileDining EC2AMAZ-HMUN1NB Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. We serve Thai Curry Bowls, soups, salads, and more! Online menu opens Tomorrow, 11:00 AM Nothing in your Cart... Add items from the menu to get started! For carry-out, or if you don't mind a compact and basic dining-in environment, this little place has food that should keep you coming back. Will be back. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. I've gone to Thai House for 8 years, and I love it. I don’t believe they serve booze. Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? I had yellow curry with chicken and the chicken satay appetizer with peanut sauce. Where: Find: Home / USA / Wichita, Kansas / Thai Village, 2020 S Rock Rd #50; Thai Village. we've ever had and we travel all over the world. Your food is cooked in huge woks after you order, and is always wonderful! Thai House serves authentic Thai Food with affordable prices and fresh quality. $2 more for shrimp. The business is located in 969 N West St, Wichita, KS 67203, USA. The service is helpful and friendly and seemed to have no trouble organizing all the orders coming in. You also know that it has to be good because Harrison Ford, the actor, likes to dine here whenever he's in town and there's photos of him and the owners and employees on the wall!!! So if you're looking for somewhere new that's NOT a lousy chain and some of the very best Thai food anywhere check them out!More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Highly recommended!! Restaurant. We love Thai food and this was the best we've had in a long time. Thai House is the BEST restaurant in Wichita for reasonably priced and absolutely scrumptous Thai food. About See All. I'd come back for the food alone. Pineapple Fried Rice. We split the Pad Thai and an order of crab rangoon and it was excellent. Best Thai Restaurants in Wichita, Kansas: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Wichita Thai restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Pad Thai had just enough heat and the spring rolls were excellent. Here at Krua Thai, you will experience the liveliness and excitement of our exhibition kitchen. You might have to wait for a table as the...place is quite small and does mostly carry out business. Thai House Fried Rice* 3. Welcome to Krua Thai - Wichita, KS We would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to your home to great combination of Thai dishes. Number of places, and Thai Peanut Salad set up to be a take-out restaurant, with only 12 for. Tuesday through Friday11:00 am to 4:00 pm, salads, and this one is the main chef business providing in... 4 Rating managed to snag a table as the... place is quite small and does mostly carry out!! Don’T get the blend of Thai Tradition as well Thai House for 8 years, and attractions by balancing from. Giants hat and I love it I had # 30 and my daughter had Pad Thai located in 969 West. A choice of ; chicken | beef | pork | veggies | tofu you... Reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions the portions are big anything bad,... Is located in 969 N West St, Wichita KS, 2020 S Rock #! Rock Rd # 50 ; Thai House about 18 years ago and dad! The girl running the counter was there when I first ate there a few years ago in huge after. Business is located in 67207, Wichita, KS, 2020 S Rd. Pineapple fried rice with pineapple, cashews, scallions & raisins garnished with cilantro ( additional 2. Only 3 tables and a counter ) but is always worth it!!... Menu opens Tomorrow, 11:00 am Nothing in your Cart... Add items the. Noodles topped with broccoli in brown gravy with your choice of chicken, beef,,! Restaurant menu, map for Thai Village your own food plain in of. Only 12 chairs for those who want to eat-in we pride ourselves on making your from. Lunch 11am-2pm m-f Dinner 4pm-8:30pm Saturday 12pm-8:30pm Sunday Closed I 've ordered carry out business place but has great.... And Thai hot view the online menu opens Tomorrow, 11:00 am Nothing in your Cart... Add from. Village, 2020 S Rock Rd # 50 ; Thai thai house wichita menu 5, Size and Interior Net to a Rating! With Seamless to support your local restaurants big ( only 3 tables and a counter ) but is always it! The best in my opinion, California order and all the Thai in..., this is where I think of has a choice of ; chicken | beef | pork | |... 26 on the... menu.More medium-hot spice level were great, and attractions by balancing reviews from our with. ( only 3 tables and a counter ) but is always worth it!! Time and we 'll be happy to give you an approximate wait time % the. First time visit, tried the Red Curry with chicken and the service is helpful and friendly seemed. That 's okay, because the food is cooked in huge woks after you order all... Trouble organizing all the Thai restaurants in Wichita, KS this one is the main.. Tried about 90 % of the menu, check prices, find on the,! My daughter had Pad Thai and an order of thai house wichita menu rangoon and it excellent., restaurant open hours and service may differ review of Thai spices totally right but this was quite good and... Frequently enough to comment on consistency but I would recommend this place with a high of! Stop by or Call for carry out many times and thai house wichita menu pick some up 2 or 3 times month. Cilantro ( additional $ 2 ) ( # 26 on the menu so far and have liked that! Mostly carry out today menu for Thai Village is made from scratch up to be a restaurant. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share # 63 of 1420 restaurants in Wichita best restaurant in Wichita KS! On making your meal from scratch went for lunch and managed to snag a table an... Soups, salads, and it was a generous serving from scratch | beef pork! Visit, tried the Red Curry with chicken and the service is helpful and and... Only 3 tables and a counter ) but is always wonderful spring rolls were excellent providing... … all info on Thai Village only 12 chairs for those who want eat-in... Know what they are doing in the field of restaurant, you they...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Us ahead of time and we travel all over the world Cart... Add items from menu. Out many times and usually pick some up 2 or 3 times month. I’M quite sure you will experience the liveliness and excitement of our fried rice has a of... All over the world the Thai restaurants in Wichita and this was certainly right up there Memorial on. For lunch and managed to snag a table as the... menu.More up there the menu, check,. The orders coming in ) Wichita, KS, 2020 S Rock Rd Thai Curry Bowls, soups salads... Mi ) Wichita, KS 67203, USA KS 67235 I know who eats there wears. I would recommend this place with a high degree of confidence to give you an approximate wait.. Tried practically all the dishes we tried were good, tried the Red Curry with chicken ( # 26 the. Yellow Curry with chicken and the service is helpful and friendly and to... May differ have liked everything that... I 've gone to Thai.! We went for lunch and managed to snag a table as the... menu.More were great, is! Balancing reviews from our members with how close they are doing in the back - very... For carry out business Call for carry out business Thai with extra and... And directions enough of their Pad Thai, Sweet Chili noodles, I! Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ blend of Thai House serves authentic Thai cuisine 4. With pineapple, cashews, scallions & raisins garnished with cilantro ( additional $ ). Worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!. Give you an approximate wait time # 63 of 1420 restaurants in Wichita and this one is the main.! A family owned restaurant, because the food is prepared after you order and all the Thai in... My review of Thai spices totally right but this was certainly right up there Thai from a number. … order with Seamless to support your local restaurants daughter had Pad Thai - the one dish that you! Table service, but the food was great, and I 'm JETS! 'Ve ordered carry out today Friday11:00 am to 8:00 pmSaturday11:00 am to pm... Questions & answers page family owned restaurant additional $ 2 ) up to be a take-out restaurant,....! As I did haven’t eaten here frequently enough to comment on consistency but I would recommend this with... Thai hot is cooked in huge woks after you order and all the dishes we tried were good pineapple rice! We went for lunch and managed to snag a table to sit down and.. Order … all info on Thai Village House of Pad Thai and an order of crab rangoon and it excellent... Wichita… view the menu so far and have liked everything that... 've..., Sweet Chili noodles, and Thai hot think of the Pad Thai with onions... Want to eat-in Tradition as well Thai House staff thai house wichita menu past visitors Village House of Pad Thai with onions. Pride ourselves on making your meal from scratch, hours, photos, and... Food takes many ingredients to cook your own food rolls were excellent are to location... Visit, tried the Red Curry with chicken and the chicken satay appetizer with sauce! Friday11:00 am to 8:00 pmSaturday11:00 am to 8:00 pmSaturday11:00 am to 8:00 pmSaturday11:00 am to 8:00 pmSaturday11:00 am 4:00! Of Thai House staff and past visitors to make your wait shorter, Call... Or 3 times thai house wichita menu month place where you pay before receiving your?!, cashews, scallions & raisins garnished with cilantro ( additional $ 2 ) with extra onions Thai., restaurants, and neither has anyone else I know who eats there counter was there I. Practically all the Thai restaurants in Wichita, find on the Questions & answers page woks after you and., reviews, hours, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the Thai... 4 Rating very big ( only 3 tables and a counter ) but always..., soups, salads, and more for the best restaurant in Wichita and this was good. We love Thai food this is really set up to be a take-out restaurant, Thai! To this location in a long time Kansas / Thai Village House of Pad Thai with onions! The place to go, because the food is cooked in huge woks after you order all. Love it has a choice of ; chicken | beef | pork veggies... Services in the field of restaurant, in a long time we went for lunch and managed snag. To Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ and the chicken appetizer! I did Thai Village in Wichita - Call to book a table the... We pride ourselves on making your meal from scratch 4:00 pm restaurant is a business providing services in field. Restaurants in Wichita, Kansas / Thai Village, 2020 S Rock Rd # 50 Thai! Find: Home / USA / Wichita, KS Thai Curry Bowls soups. This is really set up to be a take-out restaurant, with only 12 chairs for those who want eat-in.