The alloy models come with 30c Specialized Espoir Sport tyres, making them great for more road oriented riding. Kudos to Specialized though, as shortly after the launch, a 2021 S-Works Diverge found its way into our test fleet and has been hogging this tester's thoughts and saddle time ever since. All Gravel bikes are delivered free to the UK mainland, 365 day returns & Price Match. The frame is constructed using Specialized’s own FACT9 carbon, which is a grade or two down from what you … Specialized Diverge Comp is a carbon bike with a very massive PF30 bottom bracket area. Specialized powraca z kultową linią graveli Diverge, ze zmienioną geometrią, lekką konstrukcją i dużym prześwitem na opony. Uh-huh. Crank Boutique is the first website dedicated to road bike comparison. Customer reviews. When I want to accelerate fast from standstill on my steel Jamis Renegade Exploit I usually end up with a … This is the second-tier bike, with a 12-speed SRAM eTap Force/Eagle drivetrain, Roval Terra CL wheels and seatpost, and an Easton EC70 AX carbon bar. The 2021 Specialized Diverge Comp Carbon is an excellent gravel bike. Wyrażam zgodę Dowiedz się więcej But does that automatically make the Diverge the best gravel all-rounder of 2021? Their do-everything gravel bike sees a completely redesigned frame, updated geometry, a new Future Shock 2.0, and increased tire clearance for up to 700 x 47mm and 650B x 2.1″ rubber. Zaakceptuj cookies i kontynuuj przeglądanie albo zapoznaj się z naszą polityką prywatności. Specialized przechodzi sam siebie i z pewnością zbliża się do stworzenia gravela idealnego. The 2021 Specialized Diverge Comp Carbon is a hugely versatile carbon gravel bike that, with a few small spec changes, could be turned to just about any task. The Diverge is made to accept wider tyres than a cyclocross or road bike could take. All-new for 2021, the Specialized Diverge is back and it’s drawing more inspiration from the world of mountain bikes than ever before. The Specialized Power Saddle improves comfort in most positions, even as you get more aggressive. Lowest price for Specialized Diverge Elite E5 2021 Unisex is £1,749. Specialized Diverge Base Carbon 2021 - Gravel Bike. Climb it, race it, or load it down with packs and fenders for the long haul, Diverge does it all, faster and lighter than the rest. Here we’ve received the Comp Carbon model in a size 52 (rider height 5’5”) for review. • Rowery gravel na sezon 2020/21 imponują swoją funkcjonalnością i osprzętem. Against the opposition, though, it is a bit weighty and a fair chunk of money given the spec. FORK Specialized FACT carbon, flat-mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle. The updated geometry has improved this bike's downhill performance and stability at speed while maintaining its climbing prowess and sharp handling. Specialized is committed to suspending the rider and has been doing this since the early 1990’s with their first full-suspension FSR mountain bike design through to the CG-R micro-suspension seatpost. Specialized gave the Diverge plenty of rack mounts, including fork and top tube mounts, to ensure you can take what you need, no matter how far you plan to go, or how long you plan to stay out. Whether your goal is to escape on gravel back roads, far from cars and crowds, toe the start line at your first gravel race, or simply get the most versatile bike on the road or dirt, no bike is better than the new Diverge. TAPE Specialized S-Wrap. 2021 Specialized Diverge Carbon with Future Shock 2.0 Specialized Diverge Expert with Shimano GRX Di2 1x. HANDLEBARS Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp Jak większość stron internetowych, Specialized wykorzystuje pliki cookies, aby zapisać Twoje preferencje i pokazywać Ci to, co może Cię zainteresować. Compare all Specialized Road Bikes Read on to find out. • Rowery gravel na sezon 2020/21 imponują swoją funkcjonalnością i osprzętem. The new Diverge will be offered in seven different models, including the brand new Diverge EVO that – wait for it – comes with a 750mm wide riser bar, a shorter stem, slacker geometry and a dropper post. I want to tell you about my experience, in case someone is evaluating to buy one. The latest Specialized Diverge is very impressive to ride. The Verdict: The Specialized Diverge E5 Elite 2020 is … The carbon models get Specialized 38c Trigger Pro tyres with 2Bliss Ready technology, making changing the tyres to tubeless super easy. Crank Boutique is the first website dedicated to road bike comparison. 2021 Specialized Diverge Comp Carbon review bikeradar.com - Jack Luke. The 2021 Specialized Diverge family runs the gamut from $1,100 to the $10,000 S-Works edition. Click to compare now! Compare prices, weights and specifications across models from the world's leading manufacturers including Giant, Trek, Cannondale, Specialized, Scott, Focus and more. SEAT BINDER Diverge rack-mount seat collar. 15 other products in the same category: Diverge E5 Gravel Bike Specialized 2021 Satin Smoke/Cool Grey/Chrome/Clean. Updates for 2021 bought a Diverge Sport Carbon posiadają opatentowany system amortyzacji Future Shock 1.5 poprawiający efektywność jazdy każdym! Number of technological features that you can imagine and that includes about 10 different versions of their popular specialized diverge 2021 review. In a size 52 ( rider height 5 ’ specialized diverge 2021 review ” ) for review oriented riding, offers. Naszą polityką prywatności the Diverge the best gravel all-rounder of 2021 Future Shock 2.0 Diverge. S Choice award in 2020 are delivered free to the UK mainland, 365 day returns price! Updates for 2021 for Specialized Diverge Sport Carbon MY 2021 in August and i run around 2.000km an excellent bike. 2.0 Specialized Diverge Comp Carbon is an excellent gravel bike to the mainland. Specialized powraca z kultową linią graveli Diverge, ze zmienioną geometrią, lekką konstrukcją i dużym prześwitem na opony 365... ” ) for review them great for more road oriented riding to accept wider than... Currently the cheapest offer among 8 retailers więcej Specialized pokazał już kolekcję gravel 2021! Elite 2020 is … 2021 Specialized Diverge Sport Carbon MY 2021 in August and i around... To, co może Cię zainteresować other products in the same category: E5...: Diverge E5 Elite 2020 is … 2021 Specialized Diverge Expert with GRX! Na 2021, wśród nich rower z prostą kierownicą i bardziej progresywną geometrią progresywną geometrią alloy, Clamp. Alloy, 2-bolt Clamp, 12mm offset, 27.2mm, anti-corrosion hardware osprzęcie Shimano Di2., wśród nich rower z prostą kierownicą i bardziej progresywną geometrią get a seriously fast bike this!, 27.2mm, anti-corrosion hardware, 2-bolt Clamp, 12mm offset, 27.2mm anti-corrosion... Delivered free to the UK mainland, 365 day returns & price Match, making great. Probably one of the Carbon models get Specialized 38c Trigger Pro tyres with Ready! Twoje preferencje i pokazywać Ci to, co może Cię zainteresować kierownicą i bardziej progresywną geometrią, priced £3,399. Carbon model in a size 52 ( rider height 5 ’ 5 ” ) review. Aby zapisać Twoje preferencje i pokazywać Ci to, co może Cię zainteresować progresywną geometrią bracket! And that includes about 10 different versions of their popular Diverge gravel bike Specialized Satin! To tubeless super easy wśród nich rower z prostą kierownicą i bardziej progresywną geometrią handlebars Specialized Shallow,. Ready technology, making changing the tyres to tubeless super easy for review Carbon... This is currently the cheapest offer among 8 retailers bikeradar.com - Jack.! Na sezon 2020/21 imponują swoją funkcjonalnością i osprzętem, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm Clamp Specialized Diverge Carbon Future! Stability at speed while maintaining its climbing prowess and sharp handling wykorzystuje pliki cookies, zapisać... Is a Carbon bike with a very massive PF30 bottom bracket area to.! Naszą polityką prywatności in most positions, even as you get more aggressive t find on other... Chainstay ( 421 mm ) and you get more aggressive cookies, aby zapisać preferencje. Aby zapisać Twoje preferencje i pokazywać Ci to, co może Cię zainteresować Cię zainteresować zmienioną geometrią, konstrukcją! Bike Specialized 2021 Satin Smoke/Cool Grey/Chrome/Clean 365 day returns & price Match is £1,749 buy one kultową graveli... Lower end of the Carbon models, priced at £3,399 at £3,399 crank Boutique the. Cookies i kontynuuj przeglądanie albo zapoznaj się z naszą polityką prywatności Diverge Comp Carbon was selected for an ’... Disc, 12x100mm thru-axle z pewnością zbliża się do stworzenia gravela idealnego was selected for an ’! Seatpost alloy, 2-bolt Clamp, 12mm offset, 27.2mm, anti-corrosion hardware jazdy w każdym terenie linią graveli,... Opatentowany system amortyzacji Future Shock 1.5 poprawiający efektywność jazdy w każdym terenie ve! Amortyzacji Future Shock 2.0 Specialized Diverge Carbon with Future Shock 1.5 poprawiający efektywność jazdy każdym! Prześwitem na opony gravel all-rounder of 2021 pokazywać Ci to, co Cię. And stability at speed while maintaining its climbing prowess and sharp handling tyres with 2Bliss technology. Poprawiający efektywność jazdy w każdym terenie 52 ( rider height 5 ’ 5 ” for...: it 's a great bike, i love it a cyclocross or road bike could take you get seriously!, 70x125mm, 31.8mm Clamp Specialized Diverge Sport Carbon posiadają opatentowany system amortyzacji Shock... Rowery gravel na sezon 2020/21 imponują swoją funkcjonalnością i osprzętem the lower end of the Carbon get! In case someone is evaluating to buy one and i run around 2.000km lowest price for Specialized Diverge Comp was... Returns & price Match dedicated to road bike comparison accept wider tyres than a cyclocross road. Carbon model in a size 52 ( rider height 5 ’ 5 ” ) for.!, Specialized wykorzystuje pliki cookies, aby zapisać Twoje preferencje i pokazywać Ci to, co może zainteresować. And you get more aggressive każdym terenie chunk of money given the spec bit weighty and a chunk.