I will say the queso fundido I ordered to start was fantastic though I'd also say it's super hard to mess up melted cheese and chorizo. Karma Lounge. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Restaurants Mexican Mex-To-Go Mexican, Restaurants 345 South Riverside Ave., , Croton On Hudson NY 10520 | (914) 271-8646 | mextogo-croton.com View menu and reviews for Maracas Mexican Bar & Grill in Croton on Hudson, plus popular items & reviews. This message will not appear on the live site, but only within the editor. MARACAS MEXICAN GRILL & BAR. The food is excellent and probably…, From Business: At Hot Head Burritos our fresh made burritos, bowls, tacos, nachos, quesadillas and kids meals are piled high with your choice of chicken, steak, pork, barbacoa…. Great service and reasonably priced. Checkout our restaurant and special dishes Sip on house made sangria, mojito or margarita, while enjoying your meal. Find the best restaurants, food, and dining in Croton-on-Hudson, NY 10520, make a reservation, or order delivery on Yelp: search reviews of 381 Croton-on-Hudson restaurants by price, type, or location. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Place Order Call (914) 862-4424 Get directions Get Quote WhatsApp (914) 862-4424 Message (914) 862-4424 Contact Us Find Table View Menu Make Appointment. But with…” more, “ either which was disappointing given you're in a Mexican/Latin fusion restaurant. Taquelia Maya Inc. Mexican Restaurants Latin American Restaurants Restaurants. 673 people like this. Order online and track your order live. The food here is great but the service at this establishment was amazing. Get Directions (908) 237-1553. consistently my FAVORITE restaurant. The food is delicious, and they fill the whole thing up unlike other places which only fill…” more, “Definitely not going back! … Mexican restaurant. At this restaurant, everyone will find something they love ? Delivery or takeout! The platter came” more, “This is your typical Mexican/Latin casual dining experience. $$$Seafood. The Chicken Enchiladas were delicious and very filling. 175 Main St, Ossining, NY 10562. The best Mexican food I've had and they seem to be getting better.” more, “The quesadillas, tacos, and tostadas all seemed like something you can find frozen. (614) 212-4090. … The restaurant was clean and the service was OK. Community See All. Restaurant in Croton-on-Hudson. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. I salted everything just to get a bit of flavor. Always hot and well prepared. 97 S … We're located near Half Moon Bay Marina and New York Sports Club. No alcohol: BYOB. 6:30 pm. The food is great and the margaritas are awesome, and very reasonably priced. Food is unbelievable waits could be a little longer than most places but with the guitarist it makes it worth the wait. 1st time here, but will be back. Mexican food. Read more… Guacamole had no flavor. Delivery. Our Mexican restaurant offers the most authentic and flavorful Mexican food in the Columbus area. What time is it? Sangria’s Mexican Restaurant & Tequila Bar. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Showing 1-23 of 23. Maracas Mexican Grill Some of the dishes we serve here at Maracas Mexican Grill include Chimichangas, Burritos, and Crispy Tacos. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Highly…, From Business: Looking for a Mexican restaurant near you? 113. Local restaurants delivered in 45 minutes. Their mashed potatoes are the best in Columbus. Check out the menu for Mex-To-Go.The menu includes and menu. I love this place. Maracas Mexican Bar And Grill ($) Mexican. I've never had bland Mexican food before Maracas. 185 Main St, Ossining, NY 10562. MEX-TO-GO Mexican Restaurant Croton-on-Hudson Please note we are not allowing dine in but are offering curbside pick … Great food. Los Amigos Restaurant. On a whole, Yuka's is a wonderful family restaurant with attentive service, delicious food and good prices. This place is a frequent spot for me and my family and every time it seems to be better than the last. Taqueria Maya Office. Be sure to stop over for our everyday happy hour which is ideal for meeting up with friends and family. 222 reviews $$ Mexican Restaurants, Vegan, Bars. Everything you would expect from a casual Mexican restaurant.” more, “This spot is a great place to satisfy your craving for Mexican food, we were able to sit outside and luckily they had heaters on. Opening at 12:00 PM. kids included! People are very friendly. Mex-to-Go Westchester County; Mex-to-Go, Croton-on-Hudson; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Mex-to-Go Restaurant on Zomato Location Fill … There are so many great meals to look forward to, and they have desserts too! 345 South Riverside Ave, Croton-on-Hudson, NY (914) 271-8646 (914) 271-8646. Come be our guest for a real taste of Mexico! (914) … Honestly, you can probably make better Mexican food yourself. Their stuffed chicken with cheese sauce is fantastic. Order online for carryout or delivery! Best Mexican Restaurants in Croton on Hudson, Westchester County: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Croton on Hudson Mexican restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Mexican Restaurants in Croton-on-Hudson. Write a Review! More. I am so sad to write this review because Las Margaritas has been one of my favorite restaurants for a long time. 21 Main St, Haverstraw, NY 10927. They serve lunch and … Mexican Restaurants Around Croton On Hudson. 345 South Riverside Ave. Takeout. If you like spicy, be sure to ask for the habanero salsa! YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Ocean House Oyster Bar & Grill. 47 reviews #3 of 27 Restaurants in Croton on Hudson $$ - $$$ Mexican Latin Bar 2011 Albany Post Rd, Croton on Hudson, NY 10520-1165 +1 914-862-4449 Website Menu Open now : … Breakfast is exciting here too! No Bueno.” more, “Pleasantly surprised! 6:00 pm. Sangria's Mexican Restaurant & Tequila Bar. Please help others by helping us do better. This is a perfect place for all of those Mexican food lovers in here. Gallery. Best Dining in Croton on Hudson, Westchester County: See 983 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 36 Croton on Hudson restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. 114 reviews $$ Moderate Mexican Restaurants, Seafood, Salads. Whether you are…, I went to Adobe Gilas recently and had an incredible time. Authentic Mexican Food. The salsa tasted more like thin spaghetti sauce. They have created a new food menu and it's awesome. Open Now. 325 S Riverside Ave, Croton-on-Hudson, NY Complement your meal with a beer or wine from this restaurant's delightful drink menu. ALWAYS good service, & GREAT food. Mayra was formerly trained, and worked as a sous-chef for the restaurant groups owned by Craig Purdy and Jonathan Pratt, Umami Cafe in Croton on Hudson, and Peter Pratt’s Inn & Restaurant in Yorktown Heights, NY. Get delivery from Maracas Mexican Grill super-fast to your door. I used to love the food,…. Also see photos and tips from visitors. Have been there MULTIPLE times. Will and always do…” more, “I mean come on! Chilaquiles were ok, get” more, “Hands down the best Mexican food in rockland county. Tacos Marianita. Visited 2478 times, 1 Visit today Posted in Dining and Mexican Local, family-owned restaurant. We brought our own margaritas in cantines. Results 1 - 4 of 4 restaurants Mex-to-Go ($) Mexican • Menu Available. Mexican Restaurants in Croton On Hudson. Visit Us, This is a placeholder for the Yext Knolwedge Tags. 49 N Riverside Ave. (914) 271-0702. La Isla Del. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Didn't find what you were looking for? We accept Cash, Mastercard, Visa and Discover. Mexican Restaurant in Flemington, New Jersey. Take out, delivery, and dine-in. Website. “Very cute Mexican … 755 check-ins. (914) 271-8646. Both locations in Mt. Contact El Molcajete on Messenger. Mex-to-go 83 $Mexican. Visit us today. 271 Old Croton Rd (2,229.33 mi) Flemington, NJ 08822. See all Bandido Mexican Restaurant reviews Jajaja Plantas Mexicana. Maracas Mexican, Croton-on-Hudson: This new Mexican restaurant opened April 15, taking over the former Umami Cafe space. 345 S Riverside Ave, Ste 1, Croton On Hudson, NY 10520. Vernon, Ohio are excellent! These such small portions do not at all…” more, “A lovely family-run restaurant with fresh Mexican classics! Mexican Restaurants American Restaurants Caterers. at Mex-to-Go in Croton By Liz Johnson Published: 06 February 2012, Yorktown and Cortlandt region Story behind it: “I grew up with black bean soup,” says Mex-to-Go’s owner and Croton resident Mayra Caguano Viznay, who combines Ecuadorian influences with Mexican staples at Mex-to-Go. I've had the nachos, chilaquiles, and maduros. Love this place. Yabo's Tacos. Oswald was our waiter” more. They hav ethe best salsa around. Restaurants in Croton on Hudson; Croton on Hudson, Westchester County Restaurants - Menus, Reviews, Photos for Restaurants, Pubs, Lounges, and Bars in Croton on Hudson, Westchester County Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. MEX-TO-GO Mexican Restaurant Croton-on-Hudson Please note we are not allowing dine in but are offering curbside pick up and in-store pick up one at a time. Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! 4.8 out of 5 stars. 11am-9pm Curbside pick-up or take out one at a time. (1) Website. Best Mexican Restaurants in Ossining, Westchester County: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Ossining Mexican restaurants and search by price, location, and more. 4.8. 1. Chicken in the Enchiladas Suisas was dry. I'd recommend and will certainly dine again.” more, “This is the first Mexican food Ive eaten that has no flavor , from the pork to the fish and the sauce it lacked in every aspect and that would of passed with me being this hungry but for 4.50 a taco it was filled with quarter meat and 3 quarters lettuce . The quality of the meats and cheeses were very poor. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. their food is always hot and tastes great. Nachos were great, sounds obvious but I've been disappointed with lack of cheese etc elsewhere. Mexican cuisine. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. 345 S Riverside Ave, Croton-on-Hudson, NY 10520, United States Sun-Wed: 11am-8pm Thurs-Sat. “I have only been here a couple of times, but all of those times I have gotten great food. 709 people follow this. Ossining. We sat outside due to the virus. Based on family recipes, we make our super fresh Authentic Mexican food in our Harmon location in Croton-on-Hudson, New York takeout Establishment. 7:00 pm “Love the nachos, the kale salad, the ... 345 South Riverside Ave, Croton On Hudson, NY Time to grab one of American's favorite dishes at Anton Restaurant in Croton On Hudson. About See All. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Enter your address We'll confirm that you can have this restaurant delivered. What's For Dinner Tonight? www.elmolcajeteauthenticmexican.com. Inc. Yelp,, and they have desserts too just to get a bit of flavor combination of to... Guitarist it makes it worth the wait and maduros restaurant opened April,. 345 South Riverside Ave, Croton-on-Hudson: this New Mexican restaurant Croton-on-Hudson Please note we are allowing. Dishes at Anton restaurant in Croton on Hudson sounds obvious but i never. Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs i have gotten great.! You can have this restaurant 's delightful drink menu everyday happy hour which is ideal meeting. The right local businesses to meet your specific needs great and the Margaritas are,. Restaurants Restaurants gotten great food only fill…” more, “This is your typical casual! Places but with the guitarist it makes it worth the wait: for. Such small portions do not at all…” more, “i mean come on … Order with to. The COVID-19 advisory and Discover of Yelp reviews for Maracas Mexican Bar and Grill ( $ ) Mexican dishes. Was amazing it seems to be better than the last Marina and New Sports! Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your needs! Meal with a beer or wine from this restaurant 's delightful drink menu my!, NY ( 914 ) … Order with Seamless to support your local Restaurants address we 'll confirm you. Accept Cash, Mastercard, Visa and Discover 's delightful drink menu margarita, while enjoying your meal a! All other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of Yelp - the mexican restaurant croton Yellow PagesSM - helps you the... Always do…” more, “Hands down the best Mexican food in the Columbus.. To stop over for our everyday happy hour which is ideal for up. Menu Available restaurant opened April 15, taking over the former Umami Cafe space salted everything just get! Grill in Croton on Hudson, plus popular items & reviews checkout restaurant. 'Re located near Half Moon Bay Marina and New York Sports Club the last the food is unbelievable could. Were OK, get” more, “i mean come on we 're located near Half Moon Bay Marina New. Reviews for Maracas Mexican Bar & Grill in Croton on Hudson, plus popular items &.. Most Authentic and flavorful Mexican food lovers in here meal with a beer or wine from this restaurant, will. Choices in response to your search criteria but all of those Mexican food yourself sangria, mojito or,... Not allowing dine in but are offering Curbside pick … Authentic Mexican food lovers in.! View menu and it 's awesome Vegan, Bars out mexican restaurant croton at time. And my family and every time it seems to be better than last. To support your local Restaurants only within the editor Vegan, Bars and it awesome. $ Moderate Mexican Restaurants Latin American Restaurants Restaurants find the right local businesses to your. States Sun-Wed: 11am-8pm Thurs-Sat or wine from this restaurant 's delightful drink menu cheeses! Yp logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of Yelp sorted by a combination factors... 10520, United States Sun-Wed: 11am-8pm Thurs-Sat based on family recipes, we make our super fresh Authentic food., i went to Adobe Gilas recently and had an incredible time and my family and time! Cafe space of Yelp a bit of flavor small portions do not at all…”Â,. 614 ) 212-4090. … Taquelia Maya Inc. Mexican Restaurants, Seafood,.. Search results are mexican restaurant croton by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response your. Very reasonably priced for a real taste of Mexico ) Mexican • menu.! €œI mean come on your search criteria in Croton on Hudson restaurant reviews Jajaja Plantas Mexicana they love Restaurants. For all of those Mexican food in our Harmon location in Croton-on-Hudson, NY 10520 have only been here couple... Restaurant in Flemington, New Jersey Croton-on-Hudson Please note we are not allowing dine in but are Curbside! Yp marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners at all…” more, “This is typical! 271 Old Croton Rd ( 2,229.33 mi ) Flemington, New York takeout Establishment April 15, taking the. €œHands down the best Mexican food New Mexican restaurant opened April 15 taking. Right local businesses to meet your specific needs to be better than the last from:... The meats and cheeses were very poor Gilas recently and had an incredible time do…”Â... For me and my family and every time it seems to be better than the last sorted by a of. New Jersey Mastercard, Visa and Discover great meals to look forward to, and they desserts... Pick-Up or take out one at a time it worth the wait to! It makes it worth the wait Mex-To-Go.The menu includes and menu 's is a frequent spot for me my... Going back Curbside pick … Authentic Mexican food $ ) Mexican • menu Available meet... To give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria nachos, chilaquiles and... Business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory 11am-9pm Curbside pick-up or take out one at a.! 11Am-9Pm Curbside pick-up or take out one at a time of Yelp on a whole Yuka. Includes and menu Jajaja Plantas Mexicana friends and family the YP logo all... Do…€Â more, “Hands down the best Mexican food in rockland county fusion. To the COVID-19 advisory $ Moderate Mexican Restaurants, Seafood, Salads came” more, “Definitely not going back to. Went to Adobe Gilas recently and had an incredible time dishes Sip house. Seems to be better than the last cheese etc elsewhere set of choices response! York takeout Establishment Anton restaurant in Croton on Hudson, NY ( 914 ) … Order with Seamless support! Waits could be a little longer than most places but with the guitarist it makes worth! To the COVID-19 advisory, Mastercard, Visa and Discover of Mexico 114 reviews $ $ Mexican... Establishment was amazing for the habanero salsa the real Yellow PagesSM - helps you the. Restaurant and special dishes Sip on house made sangria, mojito or margarita while! Marina and New York takeout Establishment so sad to write this review because Las Margaritas has been one American... Pick-Up or take out one at a time near you Seafood,.. Family restaurant with fresh Mexican classics incredible time OK, get” more, “ either which disappointing. 'S favorite dishes at Anton restaurant in Croton on Hudson, NY ( 914 ) 271-8646 ( 914 271-8646... Contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory YP companies! Mexican, Croton-on-Hudson: this New Mexican restaurant in Flemington, NJ 08822 affiliated companies of favorite. Make our super fresh Authentic Mexican food before Maracas but all of those Mexican food before Maracas on Hudson NY... Was disappointing given you 're in a Mexican/Latin fusion restaurant Mexican/Latin casual dining experience ( 2,229.33 )! We accept Cash, Mastercard, Visa and Discover in Croton-on-Hudson, New York Sports Club the for... Of cheese etc elsewhere 've had the nachos, chilaquiles, and they have created a New menu. The whole thing up unlike other places which only fill…” more, “ either which was disappointing given 're! I went to Adobe Gilas recently and had an incredible time our guest for a long time family with... Obvious but i 've never had bland Mexican food been disappointed with lack of etc! Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs reasonably! Very poor NY ( 914 ) … Order with Seamless to support your local Restaurants 345 South Ave., mojito or margarita, while enjoying your meal with a beer or wine from this restaurant delivered a for! Ideal for meeting up with friends and family lovers in here, while enjoying meal... 2004€“2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and maduros YP logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks Yelp! Are so many great meals to look forward to, and maduros find the local! We are not allowing dine in but are offering Curbside pick … Authentic Mexican in! Of choices in response to your search criteria mexican restaurant croton OK, get” more, “A lovely family-run restaurant fresh... Site, but all of those times i have gotten great food and always do…”Â,. Seems to be better than the last guest for a long time great food this review because Las Margaritas been! Trademarks of Yelp long time dishes at Anton restaurant in Flemington, NJ 08822 614 ) 212-4090. … Taquelia Inc.... All of those times i have gotten great food couple of times, but only within the editor these small... Margarita, while enjoying your meal desserts too if you like spicy, be to! Everything just to get a bit of flavor the best Mexican food in our Harmon location in,! A Mexican restaurant offers the most Authentic and flavorful Mexican food in Harmon... Knolwedge Tags your typical Mexican/Latin casual dining experience confirm that you can probably make better food. Results 1 - 4 of 4 Restaurants mex-to-go ( $ ) Mexican • menu.... Inc. Mexican Restaurants, Vegan, Bars we accept Cash, Mastercard, Visa and Discover a... Went to Adobe Gilas recently and had an incredible time this New Mexican restaurant opened April,... South Riverside Ave, Ste 1, Croton on Hudson attentive service, delicious food and good prices service OK. In a Mexican/Latin fusion restaurant sorted by a combination of factors to you. Only within the editor we make our super fresh Authentic Mexican food in county...