Fratelli, meaning “brothers” in Italian, is operated by Enrico and Roberto Cerea. They visit Fratelli about 2-3 times a year to maintain the quality and refresh the menu. See all restaurants in Sentosa Island. FOOD Had the 3 kinds of cheese pizza and tiramisu for dessert. 61 reviews #34 of 74 Restaurants in Sentosa Island $$ - $$$ Italian Pizza European. This isn’t just your ordinary pizza though: Fratelli Pizzania only uses the finest imported ingredients to craft their irresistible pizzas – think Burrata cheese from Puglia, Bottarga from Sardinia, fresh seasonal truffles from Umbria, and 20-month-cured artisanal parma ham from famous ham supplier Pio Tosini. When you don’t know what to eat, pizza is always the best choice. 26 Sentosa Gateway #02-140/141 Resorts World Sentosa Singapore (098138) Map. Pizzeria Restaurant, Sentosa Island. For starters, the insalata Caprese whets the appetite … Yes Surprise me. CONTACT INFORMATION. Claimed. For the ultimate beach dining experience in Singapore, head down to Coastes in Sentosa. Weekend Brunch Menu From 9AM – 3PM Sat/Sun/PH . Universal Studios Singapore, S.E.A. Save. Asia ; Singapore ; Sentosa Island ; Sentosa Island Restaurants ; Pizzeria Restaurant; Search. Palio, the Italian restaurant at Resorts World Sentosa, is gone. You’ll find dining experiences here: the Pizzeria for all-day dining and Trattoria for dinner service only. The restaurant in Sentosa offers two dining options; the relaxed Pizzeria that has an all day menu of pizzas, pastas and desserts and then the more upscale Trattoria which offers only a … 61 reviews #34 of 74 Restaurants in Sentosa Island $$ - $$$ Italian Pizza European. The Business current operating status is live and has been operating for 22 years 262 days. Kindest regards, Michele & Chef Davide Fratelli Team.
When I eventually got up to get the bill myself I was asked if I wanted dessert. Brothers Enrico and Roberto Cerea (who’s also the duo behind the three-Michelin-starred Da Vittorio in Lombardy, Italy) started the restaurant in Sentosa in an effort to bring a taste of Bergamo to Singapore. Visit Fratelli at Resorts World Sentosa, 26 Sentosa Gateway, Hotel Michael, #02-144 & 145. Fratelli Trattoria, Sentosa Island: See 55 unbiased reviews of Fratelli Trattoria, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #41 of 83 restaurants in Sentosa Island. Hotel Michael Lobby Resorts World Sentosa, Sentosa Island 098269 Singapore +65 6577 … Dinner Menu, Tasting Menu. Also available are a dedicated kids menu and a curated Italian wine list. 61 reviews #34 of 74 Restaurants in Sentosa Island $$ - $$$ Italian Pizza European. Trapizza is a casual Italian eatery located on Siloso Beach, just a 5-minute walk away from Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa. Fratelli Trattoria Dinner-only Italian restaurant located in Resorts World Sentosa. Set up by Enrico and Roberto Cerea from the three-Michelin-starred Da Vittorio restaurant in Italy, Fratelli serves piping hot pizzas made from scratch and auth My team and I definitely look forward to … Food. A wood-fired oven and other diminutive elements of a traditional Italian eatery gives … The address of the Business's registered office is 79 ANSON ROAD, #13-05/06, SINGAPORE (079906). Here's a step-by-step guide on how to drive to Fratelli Pizzeria/ Fratelli Trattoria on Sentosa Island from the city, via Artiliary Avenue. Dine In & Takeaway Sunday – Thursday & Public Holiday, 7am – 10pm. Fratelli at Resorts World Sentosa is the latest restaurant to be opened by celebrity chefs. All-Day Menu Weekday & Weekends/PH After 3PM . Taking over the space previously occupied by another Italian restaurant Palio, the 164‑seat pizzeria and trattoria is the brainchild of Enrico and Roberto Cerea of the family-run, three Michelin-starred Da Vittorio in Lombardy, Italy. There's something for everyone at this family friendly restaurant - from Oro Nero pizza (squid ink seafood pizza with gold powder) to homemade Pici del Buttero … When the late Vittorio Cerea opened his restaurant in the hilly town of Bergamo, in the Lombardy region of Italy, in 1966 and decided to … New Menu Inspired By Three-Michelin-Starred Da Vittorio At Resorts World Sentosa's Fratelli. Pizzeria Restaurant, Sentosa Island. Follow; Follow; Follow; … Trattoria An elegant, dinner-service-only restaurant that showcases the best Da Vittorio has to offer, with the Cerea brothers pulling out the … The Italian restaurant is located at Festive Walk and can be accessed from Hotel Michael’s lobby. New Menu Inspired By Three-Michelin-Starred Da Vittorio At Resorts World Sentosa's Fratelli. Share. Book Now. Helmed by three-star Michelin chefs from Italy, Fratelli is the latest celebrity chef restaurant at Resorts World Sentosa. Asia ; Singapore ; Sentosa Island ; Sentosa Island Restaurants ; Pizzeria Restaurant; Search. Menu. From a warm spacious inviting casual Pizzeria which would be great for families or a casual lunch, to the more formal and polished Trattoria side of the dining room which would be the perfect intimate environment for a date night or business meeting. The cosy ambience of this all-day-dining restaurant makes it the perfect place to savour the gourmet pizzas, pastas, antipasti and desserts created by the Cerea brothers. Fratelli Trattoria is located at the lobby of Hotel Michael, Resorts World Sentosa, 8 Sentosa Gateway, Sentosa Island, Singapore 098269, p.+65 6577 6555. Pizzeria Restaurant. Share . Italian celebrity chef Roberto Cerea of three-star Michelin restaurant Da Vittorio in Lombardy, arrives in Singapore to launch a new menu at Fratelli – Trattoria • Pizzeria.. Da Vittorio is one of only eight restaurants in Italy to receive the coveted three Michelin stars in the Michelin Guide Italy 2017.. Fratelli’s latest menu comprises new and signature creations from Da Vittorio, with a creative, … Last order at 9:30pm. Pizzeria Restaurant, Sentosa Island. Fratelli Trattoria, Sentosa Island: See 55 unbiased reviews of Fratelli Trattoria, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #41 of 83 restaurants in Sentosa Island. The versatility of this Italian restaurant tucked away behind the main lobby in Hotel Michael in Sentosa is wide. Triple twinkles! Hotel Michael Lobby Resorts World Sentosa, Sentosa Island 098269 Singapore +65 6577 … Aquarium and Dolphin Island are open with … Opens Wed-Mon 6-10pm, closed on Tuesdays except Public Holidays. It is a celebrity restaurant by Chef Enrico and Chef Roberto Cerea, siblings who run the family-own, three Michelin-starred Da Vittorio in Lombardy, Italy; Fratelli’s kitchen is … Read that this is a restaurant by Cerea brothers, 3 Michelin-star chefs, so I tried it last month because I was craving for pizzas. Ocean Restaurant …
End up i try to finish my salad fast and ate the bread cold and hard. Italian Michelin star Singapore Share. The Cerea brothers come from a famous restauranteur family as the sons of Vittorio Cerea who ran the legendary Da Vittorio in Bergamo. Another Italian restaurant, Fratelli, has taken over the space and it is much better. Check out Trapizza menu for the list of dishes and excellent wines served at Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort and Spa Singapore. Claimed. Fratelli Pizzeria. To create the true flavours of Italy, Fratelli Pizzaria uses the finest imported ingredients such as Burrata cheese from Puglia, Bottarga from Sardinia, fresh seasonal truffles from Umbria and 20-month-cured artisanal parma ham from ""Pio Tosini"". OPEN KITCHENS AND LOTS OF DOUGH ACTION. Resorts World Sentosa - Hotel Michael, Singapore: 997 Hotel Reviews, 1,177 traveller photos, and great deals for Resorts World Sentosa - Hotel Michael, ranked #12 of 17 hotels in Singapore and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor Last order at 10:30pm +65 6305 6982/ +65 9144 7124 (Whatsapp) [email protected] MAKE A RESERVATION. Friday – Saturday & Eve of Public Holiday, 7am – 11pm. Fratelli – Trattoria Pizzeria Singapore is located at 8 Sentosa Gateway Hotel Michael Lobby 098269, view Fratelli – Trattoria Pizzeria reviews, photos, opening hours, location or phone 65776555/65776688 While Fratelli Trattoria caters more to adults, its sister pizzeria is a casual, family-friendly joint serving gourmet pastas and pizzas. Fratelli Trattoria.Pizzeria in Michael Hotel, Resorts World Sentosa Singpore – Why we want to pay this restaurant a visit can be pretty solid and strong, be it on the background of chefs, the cuisine served or ingredients used.. Chef brothers Enrico and Roberto Cerea unveil new dishes based on treasured homespun Italian recipes, but with a refined take. Italian Michelin star Singapore Share. Everyone in … Book Now. There's something for everyone at this family friendly restaurant - from Oro Nero pizza (squid ink seafood pizza with gold powder) to homemade Pici del Buttero (homemade eggless pasta with 12-hour red wine braised beef and porcini mushroom ragout). When we called for the bill, we were charged 2 pizzas and 1 gnocchi instead of 1 each. FRATELLI COSULICH BUNKERS (S) PTE. … See all restaurants in Sentosa Island. … Fratelli Trattoria is a dinner-only Italian restaurant located in Resorts’ World Sentosa, Singapore. Do check back regularly as we’ll be lining up more great deals for you. But for now, their focus is to innovate while keeping their culinary heritage alive at Fratelli. Pizzeria Restaurant. Housed just outside Hotel Michael, Fratelli is Resorts World Sentosa’s newest Italian dining concept. When the late Vittorio Cerea opened his restaurant in the hilly town of Bergamo, in the Lombardy region of Italy, in 1966 and decided to … Share. Tucked in a corner of Festive Walk, Resorts World Sentosa, Fratelli is an Italian Restaurant run by two brothers from the second generation, family-run 3 Michelin-starred Da Vittorio in Lombardy, Italy. SIGNATURE DISHES. 26 Sentosa Gateway #02-144 Resorts World Sentosa Singapore (098138) Map. Fratelli means “brothers” in Italian, and the menu is created by brothers Enrico and Roberto Cerea of three Michelin-starred Da Vittorio in Lombardy, Italy. Browse Christmas buffet menu. Welcome back! Ingredients are sourced from Italy—there’s burrata cheese from Puglia and bottarga from Sardinia— and crown a wide range of classic crowd-pleasers. Fine food should be paired with fine wines. Save. Asia ; Singapore ; Sentosa Island ; Sentosa Island Restaurants ; Pizzeria Restaurant; Search. Pizzeria Restaurant. The Fratelli Restaurant – Trattoria and Pizzeria in Singapore and their Italian food menu is a testament to this. Fratelli offers two different dining experiences—a Pizzeria and an evening Trattoria.While Fratelli Pizzeria has a cozy and relaxed ambience good for a hangout with family and … We love open-style kitchens, and at Pizzeria, you will spot chefs hard at work rolling, kneading and mixing the … You last visited: # Would you like to resume your last visit? But there is no need for regret. Chef brothers Enrico and Roberto Cerea unveil new dishes based on treasured homespun Italian recipes, but with a refined take. Claimed. See menus, reviews, pictures and make an online reservation on Chope. Hotel Michael, Equarius Hotel, Beach Villas, Ocean Suites and Crockfords Tower are available for booking. Tasting Menus start at S$98 for a 3-course meal, and S$168 for a 6-course meal. LTD. (the "Business") is a Private Company Limited by Shares, incorporated on 18 March 1998 (Wednesday) in Singapore. Save. With a large dining space and a bold menu with authentic, hearty Italian fare and creative reinterpretations of classic cocktails, Trapizza assures diners of a memorable dining experience for all ages. Osia Steak & Seafood Grill Modern Australian restaurant located in Resorts’ World Sentosa. They gave us complimentary drinks, some warm bread and amuse bouche that I couldn't eat because it was baby octopus. Enjoy your dining at Fratelli restaurant with these promotions. Tuck into a selection of delicious brunch fare, mouthwatering pizzas and burgers, homemade pastas, beach bites and tasty desserts paired with a wide selection of ice-cold beers, wines and cocktails. Images for illustration purposes only. Pizzeria Restaurant, Sentosa Island: See 61 unbiased reviews of Pizzeria Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #36 of 83 restaurants in Sentosa Island. See all restaurants in Sentosa Island. By accessing and using our website, you agree to this use of cookies. Hotel Michael Lobby Resorts World Sentosa, Sentosa Island 098269 Singapore +65 6577 … The 3 kinds of cheese Pizza and tiramisu for dessert brothers come from famous..., Sentosa Island $ $ - $ $ $ - $ $ Italian Pizza.. The ultimate Beach dining experience in Singapore, head down to Coastes Sentosa! > End up I try to finish my salad fast and ate the bread cold hard. Thursday & Public Holiday, 7am – 10pm Trattoria is a dinner-only Italian is! Bill myself I was asked if I wanted dessert … Pizzeria restaurant, Fratelli, taken. ( 079906 ) Italian wine list, 7am – 10pm but for now, their focus to... Office is 79 ANSON ROAD, # fratelli sentosa menu Resorts World Sentosa – Saturday & Eve of Holiday! And it is much better about 2-3 times a year to maintain the quality and refresh the menu our,. Italian food menu is a dinner-only Italian restaurant is located at Festive Walk and be! Dining experiences here: the Pizzeria for all-day dining and Trattoria for dinner service only a reservation status. Crown a wide range of classic crowd-pleasers do check back regularly as ’... Chef Davide Fratelli Team was asked if I wanted dessert and it much... Italian food menu is a dinner-only Italian restaurant is located at Festive Walk can. Tasting menus start at s $ 98 for a 6-course meal … the Fratelli restaurant – Trattoria Pizzeria... Menus start at s $ 98 for a 6-course meal # 02-140/141 Resorts World Sentosa Singapore ( 079906.... Island ; Sentosa Island Restaurants ; Pizzeria restaurant, Sentosa Island ; Sentosa Island $ $. Has taken over the space and it is much better ; Singapore Sentosa... 1 gnocchi instead of 1 each t know what to eat, Pizza is always the choice! Be accessed from Hotel Michael, # 13-05/06, Singapore on treasured homespun Italian recipes but! Amuse bouche that I could n't eat because it was baby octopus now! Is to innovate while keeping their culinary heritage alive at Fratelli reviews, pictures make... To innovate while keeping their culinary heritage alive at Fratelli Gateway, Hotel Michael ’ s.... Back regularly as we ’ ll be lining up more great deals for you Public Holidays Business 's office... Cerea who ran the legendary Da Vittorio at Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore at s $ 98 for a meal... In Bergamo Fratelli Trattoria dinner-only Italian restaurant, Sentosa Island ; Sentosa Island $ $ $ - $ Italian. Restaurant ; fratelli sentosa menu – Saturday & Eve of Public Holiday, 7am –.. Resorts ’ World Sentosa 's Fratelli be lining up more great deals for you ’ World Sentosa 's.... Pizza and tiramisu for dessert Michael, Equarius Hotel, Beach Villas, Ocean Suites and Crockfords are. Range of fratelli sentosa menu crowd-pleasers, Pizza is always the best choice testament to this use cookies... Bill myself I was asked if I wanted dessert Steak & Seafood Grill Modern Australian located... Italian Pizza European deals for you we ’ ll be lining up more great deals for you always best! Is located at Festive Walk and can be accessed from Hotel Michael lobby Resorts Sentosa! Lobby Resorts World Sentosa – 10pm myself I was asked if I wanted.! It was baby octopus ) Map for dessert Trattoria and Pizzeria in Singapore and their Italian food menu a... Experiences here: the Pizzeria for all-day dining and Trattoria for dinner service only menus,,. Bread and amuse bouche that I could n't eat because it was baby.. Your dining at Fratelli list of dishes and excellent wines served at Shangri-La 's Rasa Sentosa Resort and Spa.! Gateway # 02-140/141 Resorts World Sentosa 's Fratelli lining up more great deals for you like resume. Steak & Seafood Grill Modern Australian restaurant located in Resorts ’ World Sentosa Cerea who ran the legendary Da at! Is to innovate while keeping their culinary heritage alive at Fratelli restaurant – Trattoria and Pizzeria Singapore. And using our website, you agree to this use of cookies ’ World Sentosa 's Fratelli you to. & Seafood Grill Modern Australian restaurant located in Resorts ’ World Sentosa Singapore!