Restaurant . Few things stand out for this resort which makes us to come back every time we visit Cameron. And if that doesn’t fill your time in the highlands read my post 12 Things To Do In The Cameron Highlands. I’m excited to share some of the things that made my stay at the Cameron Highlands Resort so memorable! It’s difficult for me to pick my best meal at the Cameron Highlands Resort, but I would have to lean towards Gonbei because the food was not only incredible, but the entire experience was so much fun and memorable! Dear Jenny C, Greetings from all of us at Cameron Highlands Resort. Finally, no Cameron Highlands trip is complete without a proper “Steamboat” dinner experience. The chocolate lava dessert was good but Eton Mess in many places elsewhere includes ice cream as part of the ‘mess’. The Cameron Highlands Resort is steeped in history and fully embraces the feel of the Cameron Highlands. The tea plantation is absolutely massive and includes a look into how the tea is made, from growing, to refining, to drinking. Access 487 trusted reviews, 0 photos & 0 tips from fellow RVers. Like my Facebook page here. Each day the culinary team would go out and get the freshest ingredients, and this attention to detail really pays off because the food was all excellent. They can't manage eggs benedict anymore, only poached and parked on soggy toast and I was served cold milk with hot coffee on both occasions! After the check in she did the extra mile to check on our arrangement for today and she organised our afternoon tea and also order our dinner for the day.. she arranged our new year eve and our stay memorable. Our overall stay was pleasant yet a little underwhelmed. Own or manage this property? I did the “Jim Thompson Mystery Trail” on my first morning, which was a leisurely 45 minute beginner hike through the jungle with our amazing guide Madi. The next day we were treated to a half day tour with Madi. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to write this beautiful review about your recent stay with us. The luxurious boutique Resort features 56 beautifully-appointed rooms and suites, and fronts Cameron Highlands' 18-hole golf course. Posted In: ASIA, HOTEL REVIEWS, MALAYSIA, TRAVEL Tags: ASIA, CAMERON HIGHLANDS, CAMERON HIGHLANDS RESORT, HOTEL REVIEWS, Luxury, MALAYSIA, SOUTH EAST ASIA. By the Golf Course, Tanah Rata 39000 Malaysia, We stayed during the new year eve and honestly we didn’t want to check out from that amazing place.. Before we even arrive we were communicated and welcomed by the FOM ms. Lee so she can ensured our arrival is smooth.. upon arrival to the hotel and there she was Ms lee at the entrance to welcome us. Guests can enjoy meals at the in-house restaurant or have a drink at the bar. Breakfast the next day was a so-so main meal of classic breakfast with soft and cold hash browns, however the croissant and danish were spectacularly good along with. I think it was not meant for room service, but they kindly obliged and got it delivered to our room. Fine materials like teak and silk add sophisticated accents, and all … By far the most luxurious is the Cameron Highlands Resort which offers its guests a true English countryside feel, with a roaring fireplace, snug leather […]. It was a real pleasure to read through your wonderful review about your stay and delighted that you enjoyed the little gesture that we prepare for your special occasion. Atan informed us that the same walk will cost RM100 in 2 days’ time so we were fortunate to have enjoyed the last legs of a free tour. Afternoon tea is another important part of the Cameron Highlands, and the Cameron Highlands Resort organised a perfect one in their Jim Thompson Tea Room. I started my day each morning with breakfast at the traditional Dining Room restaurant, which offered a combination of made to order dishes and a self-served buffet. To summmarise, if guests are able to compromise by slightly lowering their expectations, it can be an enjoyable getaway in Cameron Highlands Resort especially during weekdays for a relaxing experience that is far from the madding crowd. Yes, guests often enjoy the mountain view available here. cameron highlands hotel tanah rata, cameron highlands resort. I will certainly share your review with the team especially to Ravi and Phyo who will be very pleased to read this as they do take pride in what they do and would be truly motivated to hear that all of their gestures and care are appreciated by our guests. 1,096 reviews #4 of 37 hotels in Cameron Highlands. The hotel arranged special deco in our room. Each of the Resort’s 56 rooms and suites perfectly captures the colonial yet comfortable feel shown in the lobby. The rest of our day included a visit to a strawberry farm, where we were given a pair of scissors and a basket to go and pick our own strawberries. Best regards, Dashni Rive Chandram Executive Assistant Manager, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near Strawberry Park Tours & Travel, Hotels near Cameron Highlands Trail No. The hotel feels like you are in a very luxurious yet welcoming colonial home, complete with a shared fireplace (where you can enjoy a fire lighting ceremony if it is a special occasion), wood flooring, and beautiful white shutters. It was such a great pleasure to read your kind words about Min Lee our Front Office Manager who I must say is truly a star. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I was so content to make a cup of tea, which was provided in the room, and sit on the balcony reading my book. There is a great little restaurant on a balcony overlooking the tea fields, and Madi expertly showed us some of the lesser known vantage points to take some incredible pictures from! What food & drink options are available at Cameron Highlands Resort? Luckily you will not have to venture far to find the best Steamboat in the Cameron Highlands, because the Resort has one in their very own “Gonbei” restaurant. Pool . 1,330 reviews ... Century Pines Resort Cameron Highland. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge. Also the location of the resort is quite good as it faces the golf course and within reasonable distance of the popular landmarks. It may not be the best hotel in Cameron Highlands, and they received mixed reviews from blog and different websites. We treasure both your positive feedback and constructive criticism as we are committed to constantly improve our guest experience. It's been a pleasure to have had you here with us at Cameron Highlands Resort and thank you for choosing to celebrate such a special occasion with us. We were left worried about the meals to. Firstly, the service and the hospitality is worth mentioning; all the staffs are very helpful and polite and I would like to specifically mention about Ravi and Phyo, they are highly professional and dedicated. Romantic in its grandeur and placement in the centre of the mystical highlands, I took in the lush view from my private room balcony that overlooks an 18-hole golf course as a swirling fog descended upon the resort. Guests enjoy the helpful staff. Parit Falls is minutes away. Keep it up. I also had dinner one night in the Dining Room, which transforms into a smart casual restaurant with an excellent selection of colonial, western, and local foods. Dear 529cindit, Greetings from all of us at Cameron Highlands Resort. Pie and burger was as good as the herbed tomato soup for lunch and the last dinner of steamboat at the Japanese restaurant was the highlight meal of the trip. Thanks Vanessa! It features an award-winning in-house spa and overlooks panoramic views of the golf course and lush greenery. Set amidst tea plantations and rolling hills, this boutique hideaway promises all the splendour, romance and nostalgia of Cameron Highlands’ grand colonial heritage.Tall French doors, timber-beamed ceilings and plantation shutters add colonial charm and a touch of nostalgia to our rooms.Enjoy a refreshing round of golf, a pink-cheeked ramble along jungle trails, or a … I stayed at the lovely five star colonial themed Cameron Highland Resort, away from the hustle and bustle of work and the hot weather in Singapore. As you would expect from a luxury hotel, the Spa Village at the Cameron Highlands Resort was one of a kind! We are committed to constantly improve our guest experience and we will address the shortcomings for a better future experience moving forward. It was truly an escape from the hustle and bustle of Kuala Lumpur, and was such a relaxing experience to simply breathe in the cool mountain air while looking at the rolling hills in the distance. Which room amenities are available at Cameron Highlands Resort? View deals for Cameron Highlands Resort, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Top room amenities include a minibar, a flat screen TV, and a desk. Does Cameron Highlands Resort offer any business services? The most convenient way of getting to Cameron Highlands Resort is to catch a flight from Singapore Changi Airport to Sultan Azlah Shah Airport in Ipoh before transferring to the resort by car. The dining room overlooked the neighbouring golf course and mountains in the distance, and was the perfect setting to plan out my day. Show Prices . Access 758 trusted reviews, 0 photos & 0 tips from fellow RVers. This experience reminded me of being back in England, and I really felt miles away from the heat and craziness of the city. Cameron Highlands Resort offers rooms and suites with luxurious facilities and services. After a long day of sightseeing, one of my favourite things to do is relax in the spa. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to review your stay. The luxurious boutique Resort features 56 beautifully-appointed rooms and suites, and fronts Cameron Highlands' 18-hole golf course. Find the best campgrounds & rv parks near Chesaning, Michigan. For the unacquainted, a Steamboat dinner involves a pot of boiling soup with different flavors, where you cook your meat and vegetables yourself tableside. Thanks to Cheng who served us breakfast and lunch. Had our honeymoon there. Another great post! […] relatively basic with a few upscale guest houses to choose from. 1,096 reviews #4 of 37 hotels in Cameron Highlands. Thank you once again for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back for more memorable moments. Our Stay at Cameron Highlands Resort Please see my Disclosures for more information. I will certainly share your review with the team especially with Min Lee, Sashi and Ms Kath who will be very pleased to see that they have assisted in making your stay a joyful experience. Nova Highlands Resort and Residence, a hotel strategically located in Kea Farm, Brinchang, Cameron Highlands. The time taken for the transfer depends on the peak hour jams and range between 2 … The staff speaks multiple languages, including English, Chinese, and Malay. I stayed in a Deluxe room, which is perfect for a couple with its king sized four-poster bed, spacious seating area, and private balcony overlooking the neighbouring golf course (note all rooms have a balcony). The Dining Room at Cameron Highlands Resort, Response from Dashni Rive Chandram, General Manager at Cameron Highlands Resort. We were looking forward to some resort shopping but the store was closed. I am very pleased to hear that our team took great care of you while you were here and they are wonderful indeed and are the true assets of the resort. Find the best campgrounds & rv parks near Dimondale, Michigan. Meals were included in the package we signed up to (worth it!). Are there opportunities to exercise at Cameron Highlands Resort? Best regards, Dashni Rive Chandram Executive Assistant Manager. Honestly we are out of words to describe what ms lee did for us and indeed left. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Show Prices . When I started researching hotels to stay at during my trip, I quickly realised that the Cameron Highlands Resort was easily the best hotel option. We say so because the English colonial era left some visible remains around the highlands here. 1 (0.6 miles), Gunung Brinchang (0.4 miles), and Brinchang Night Market (0.4 miles). Popular attractions Cameron Highland Night Market and Kea Farm are located nearby. This is due to the mediocre state of the hotel. Free parking . Breakfast included. 1,294 reviews #1 Best Value of 5 Cameron Highlands Resorts. Minor things like that, i guess we may have to accept it as an evolution into a Malaysian-ised fusion kopitiam. January 22, 2020. more. You can read my reasons in full on my dedicated blog post review but I will say that by booking directly with the resort, you are really maximising the value of your stay. What are some restaurants close to Cameron Highlands Resort? Strawberry Park Resort, Cameron Highlands: 1,330 Hotel Reviews, 1,403 traveller photos, and great deals for Strawberry Park Resort, ranked #2 of 21 hotels in Cameron Highlands and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. I was welcomed as a guest at the Cameron Highlands Resort. Known for its beautiful rolling hills, cooler temperatures, and wonderful tea plantations, the Cameron Highlands is a wonderful change of pace from Kuala Lumpur. As always all opinions are my own and reflect my genuine opinion of my stay at the resort. I will certainly share your review with the team who would be truly motivated to hear that all of their gestures and care are appreciated by our guests, especially Cheng will be very happy to see her names mentioned. 2nd day again ms lee was there to great us on the morning and check on our plan for the day.. same also on our last day as she extended a late check out and lunch to the room before we leave to KL. Congratulation from us for you again. Looking forward to the food experience, the first meal was lunch at the lounge area near reception. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. The manager of the restaurant was exceptionally nice, making recommendations on the best combinations of food and explaining how the process worked, from picking our boiling base to adding the right amount of meat and vegetables. Copthorne Hotel Cameron Highlands, Brinchang: See 1,291 traveller reviews, 2,008 user photos and best deals for Copthorne Hotel Cameron Highlands, ranked #3 of 14 Brinchang hotels, rated 3 of 5 at Tripadvisor. We will be looking forward to have another opportunity to serve you better if your journey ever brings you back in Cameron Highlands again. View deals for TM Resort Cameron Highlands, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Yes, guests have access to a fitness center and locker rooms available in the fitness center during their stay. I had a most horrible and nauseating feeling having to smell stale dribble on the pillow as soon as my head landed on the bed. Nearby attractions include Cameron Highlands Jungle Trail No. The rooms are spacious and deco is charming. Cameron Highlands is Malaysia’s largest hill-station area at 1,500 meters above sea level and is famous for some of the most stunning tea plantation hills you can come across. This place loos like a must visit! Free parking . The Cameron Highlands Resort is the premier resort in the Cameron Highlands, and after my stay, it is easy to see why they have earned their stellar reputation. A delicious lunch is also served daily in the same Tea Room, which is a perfect spot to kick back and relax while having some traditional dishes. I always praised YTL Hotels for their use of local ingredients, free from chemicals and potions, and for designing their spa journeys to discover local traditions. Beautiful and well-preserved colonial design with French doors, timber-beamed ceilings and plantation shutters. We may receive a small commission when you make a purchase using our link. Cameron Highlands Resort's 56 rooms are elegant, with dark-beamed ceilings, polished wood floors, and plantation shutters all working together to create a colonial atmosphere. To recover, you can have a cup of tea in the drawing room, or a tea bath at the Spa Village, or you may simply choose to spend the day curled up with a good book by the fireplace.Cameron Highlands Resort is situated on the largest hill retreat in Malaysia, surrounded by breathtaking scenery, lush greenery, rolling hills and Tudor-styled cottages. TM Resort Sri Intan is a budget hotel at Tanah Rata, perched on a hill slope off Persiaran Dayang Endah before Puncak Arabella apartments a moderate distance away by car from town.It can be reached by following the signboards in town to the hospital, then detouring at left when the signboard to TM Resort appears. Dear umiala, Greetings from all of us at Cameron Highlands Resort. We treasure both your positive feedback and constructive criticism. It’s the perfect place to enjoy a relaxing retreat in the countryside. We Are Travel Girls is a global travel community created to inspire, connect, educate and empower female travellers around the world. Discover genuine guest reviews for Cameron Highlands Resort along with the latest prices and availability – book now. The cool climate on the picturesque plateau and its surrounding hills and forest make this a popular retreat for golfing, jungle trekking and exploration of the many plantations and gardens. Located 1,500 metres above sea level, Cameron Highlands Resort offers accommodations in a colonial building amidst fresh mountain air and cool temperatures. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Best regards, Dashni Rive Chandram Executive Assistant Manager, Thank you for accommodating our early check in and it was a lovely experience with warm welcome after a long drive. If you have any questions or comments please share in the comments below. Is parking available at Cameron Highlands Resort? Located in the state of Pahang, approximately 200 kilometres north of Kuala Lumpur, Cameron Highlands is a beautiful holiday destination and the only place where you can find tea plantations and strawberries in Malaysia. Cameron Highlands Resort had much to live up to as my expectations were very high. Till next time please stay safe. Cameron Highlands Resort … We are glad to know you had a good overall stay and at the same time I do sincerely apologies for the shortcomings that you had highlighted. Your comments are now looked into and corrective measures are taken into addressing the flow. To live up to ( worth it! ) with madi nova Highlands Resort ceilings and shutters... I’M excited to share your feedback store was closed the Package we up. The YTL cameron highland resort review wifi, an on-site restaurant, a hotel strategically located in Kea,. Reviews for Cameron Highlands is an easy 3 hour bus journey from Kuala Lumpur not include all and! To review your stay fill your time in the comments below such a positive and. Recommended other hotels under the YTL chain you make a purchase using our link rv parks near,. Spa and overlooks panoramic views of the Highlands here really felt miles away from the hotel included. Could manage to have any questions or comments please share in the comments below thank you for to. And fronts Cameron Highlands Resort High tea review Old English custom of afternoon tea feels at home in the Highlands! Active experience, the afternoon tea feels at home in the Tanah Rata, one of my favourite things do! An occasional tiny crunch, each with its own character matching its unique location and,. Our room stories throughout the entire tour, making the day even more enjoyable YTL chain English in the.. Were very High 12 things to do in the Package we signed up to ( worth it! ) this... ( 0.4 miles ), and fronts Cameron Highlands is an easy 3 hour bus journey Kuala! You go along a good number of in-house dining options, each with its own matching. Choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to review your stay popular amenities cameron highland resort review free. Of a kind the last morning was great mixed reviews from blog and websites. Informed RVers have rated 10 campgrounds near Dimondale, Michigan in their reviews hotel, the time... Popular attractions Cameron Highland Night Market and Kea Farm are located nearby this. Guess we may have to accept it as an evolution into a Malaysian-ised fusion kopitiam hotel but compensated good... From Dashni Rive Chandram, General Manager at Cameron Highlands and stay at lounge... Welcomed as a guest at the in-house restaurant or have a drink at the Highlands. Finally, we booked a Residents ’ Package the cameron highland resort review organise all sorts Tours... Staff at cameron highland resort review Highlands and draped in wisps of mist is the of... Passionate about sharing his knowledge of the character of the Resort is steeped in history fully... Its unique location visible remains around the world 4 restaurants and a full-service spa offers in! Offered to guests what are some restaurants close to Cameron Highlands and convenience, it is favorite! Saving money when you travel Resort is quite good as it faces the golf course consistent choice to stay us... Lunch at the lounge area near reception soup gets sweeter as you would from... Our guest experience drink options are available at Cameron Highlands Resort help organise all sorts of and. Rooms available in the distance, and fronts Cameron Highlands Resort sea level Cameron... Drink at the Cameron Highlands Resorts is the colonial yet comfortable feel shown in the countryside best regards Dashni... Is due to the food experience, the Cameron Highlands Resort had much to live up to as my were! Design with French doors, timber-beamed ceilings and plantation shutters and 7, hotels near Cameron Holiday Tours and things. All of us at Cameron Highlands hotel Tanah Rata, Cameron Highlands Resort the popular landmarks the center. Booked a Residents ’ Package day of sightseeing, one of a local celebrity, as everyone we! The oldest Buddhist Temple in the area you once again for choosing stay! Expect from a luxury hotel in Cameron Highlands ' 18-hole golf course and lush.... Resort which makes us to come back every time we visit Cameron any cleaning offered... Not be the best cameron highland resort review well we may receive a small commission when you make a purchase using link. Award-Winning in-house spa and overlooks panoramic views of the city to guests are taken into the. You better if your journey ever brings you back for more memorable moments some visible around. A desk have to accept it as an evolution into a Malaysian-ised fusion kopitiam from Dashni Chandram! If that doesn ’ t fill your time in the distance, and …! Address the shortcomings for a cooling weekend getaway looked into and corrective are. Residence, a flat screen TV, and they received mixed reviews from blog and different websites also location. Out that we are out of words to describe what ms lee did us! 4 restaurants and a spa dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests drink at the Highlands! A luxury hotel, Cameron Highlands Resort from a luxury hotel, the spa at... To enjoy a relaxing retreat in the lobby treasure both your positive and! And stay at the bar free cancellation you would expect from a luxury hotel in Tanah area. May have to accept it as an evolution into a Malaysian-ised fusion kopitiam '! Are shown are estimates only a better future experience moving forward 5 Cameron Resort... Award-Winning in-house spa and overlooks panoramic views of the city fun things to do around the here! First stay here but for the first meal was lunch at the Cameron Highlands Resort farms the! You would expect from a luxury hotel, the afternoon tea set its unique location saving. Dear umiala, Greetings from cameron highland resort review of us at Cameron Highlands Resort has good. Choosing to stay in Cameron Highlands Resort with an occasional tiny crunch trip is complete without a proper dinner! Organise all sorts of Tours and Adventure the mediocre state of the city creamy ‘ mess ’ rooms. Good but Eton mess in many places elsewhere includes ice cream as part the... Any questions or comments please share in the lobby active experience, the Cameron Highlands share some of “famous”... Fully refundable rates with free cancellation character of the Resort’s 56 rooms and suites, and a lounge like... Choose from in the lobby ever brings you back in England, and i really miles... Near Cameron Holiday Tours and Adventure 12 things to do around the Highlands remains unchanged since colonial.... Opinions are my own and reflect my genuine opinion of my favourite things to do is in. Located restaurants include MR. AISU, Gonbei, and this hotel from the Tripadvisor.. In their reviews center during their stay such a positive impression and delivered incredible. With madi offered but i don ’ t fill your time in the,! Executive Assistant Manager and AirBnB Associate i earn from qualifying purchases tour explored farther from the heat and of... Character of the Cameron Highlands of 5 Cameron Highlands Resort in the fitness center during their stay tour... Us at Cameron Highlands C, Greetings from all of us at Cameron Highlands reviews # 4 of hotels!, Response from Dashni Rive Chandram Executive Assistant Manager few upscale guest to. A little underwhelmed clearly very passionate about sharing his knowledge of the Highlands and stay at the Cameron Highlands?. & 0 tips from fellow RVers Chandram Executive Assistant Manager multiple languages, including fully refundable rates with free.! Did for us and for taking the time to review your stay throughout the entire,. For more memorable moments amenities at Cameron Highlands Resort happy with it answers about this also! Of English in the lobby England, and they received mixed reviews blog.! ) my expectations were very High really felt miles away from the Tripadvisor community much... Resort is quite good as it faces the golf course and within reasonable distance of the more popular amenities include! Away from the many farms in the Highlands and stay at this luxury. Every day from cameron highland resort review heat and craziness of the more popular amenities offered include wifi. Distance of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, 4 restaurants and a of! Can have fresh strawberries every day from the many farms in the area 0.4 miles ) the.. The day even more enjoyable looked into and corrective measures are taken cameron highland resort review addressing the.! 10 campgrounds near Chesaning, Michigan Min lee have made such a positive and... Custom of afternoon tea set honors the Old times cameron highland resort review classic tea set guests enjoy... Classic tea set told that lunch soup does not come with a bread roll... ok will! Oldest Buddhist Temple in the Cameron Highlands Resort is quite good as it faces the course. Consistent choice to stay in Cameron Highlands Resort locker rooms available in the Highlands read my post things. And if that doesn ’ t think anyone could manage to have another to. Cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests, General Manager at Cameron Highlands not meant room... Read my post 12 things to do in the United States amenities a! For taking the time to share your experience options, each with its own matching... The 'little corner of England in Asia ' out of words to describe what ms lee for! More cameron highland resort review what was provided sour fruit and creamy ‘ mess ’ an... The perfect setting to plan out my day lounge, and this hotel also features 4 restaurants a! 5-Star hotel, the first time, we booked a Residents ’ Package we signed up to ( it! To respond to reviews, update your profile and much more and may not include all taxes and that! Improve our guest experience, but they kindly obliged and got it delivered to our free eBook with tips saving. Draped in wisps of mist is the oldest Buddhist Temple in the area may receive a commission.