Everyone was kept at appropriate social distances. Margaritas are amazing, appetizers all looked good (I had the chalupas). Find a way to get there - you won't be disappointed. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Got together with friends for a de-lici-ous brunch at Burro Bar. We also ordered the house margarita as well as the cucumber margarita and enjoyed them! Call Menu Info. Amazing Place to Hang Out and Drink with Friends...Good Food Too! wanted our 3 items brought together to the table. They offer multiple other cuisines including Latin American, and Mexican. This is upscale but not expensive Mexican fare. Big plus - they take reservations AND they have valet parking! HOME-STYLE ENGLISH MUFFIN. Prices on this menu are set directly by the Merchant. No delivery fee on your first order. These are not your standard tacos that you...see elsewhere. For the rather high price, I would like a tablecloth, but I would return anyway. Dessert was just okay. It also has a nice patio for when the weather gets nice. The food was terrific. The pork, the shrimp, the fish tacos were all equally good - and they are large. … All had great flavor and were well presented. However, too noisy! Celebrate National Margarita Day at Burro Bar Brookline! Burro Bar: Solid addition to the South End - See 10 traveler reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Boston, MA, at Tripadvisor. Not surprisingly, the full bar majored in tequila and Mexican beers - the spicy margarita and cucumber margarita hit the mark for a crowd that normally leans to martinis and manhattans. Order online and track your order live. Burro Bar: Delicious - a great dinner - See 10 traveler reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Boston, MA, at Tripadvisor. The artwork by Raul II adds a lot of atmosphere. We enjoyed the mango margarita! I ended up ordering the Empanada, which was good! Or book now at one of our other 11769 great restaurants in Brookline. This is a fun and noisy bar with excellent food, strong drinks and fine service. With splashes of influence from Baja & Oaxaca to Veracruz & Yucatan, Chef Joe Cassinelli's dishes showcase a creative, fun side of familiar flavors, where ingredients & local produce take center stage, Gift Cards Available, Reservations, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Table Service, Outdoor Seating, Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston Brookline Longwood Medical. Posted on April 22, 2020 by Honor Lydon. The corn deconstructed was delicious though a tad spicy. Our tequila list features over 100 bottles that are "Burro tested and … Vibe is intimate (tables are close together so it’s intimate) and fun and authentic.” Burro Bar Boston Welcome to Burro Bar A neighborhood Mexican kitchen and tequila bar, The Burro Bar is the smaller sibling of The Painted Burro in Somerville. We loved this place. Menu Appetizers. As an FYI, this was the second time that we dined there (the first being in early July). Been two Burro Bar a few times past 10 months.. love it! Just as good the second time as it was the first. The pork, the shrimp, the fish tacos were all equally good - and they are large. Vibe is intimate (tables are close together so it’s intimate) and fun and authentic.” The street corn was off the cob with unique spice. My wife and I came here for dinner on a Friday night, we did have to wait about 30 mins for a table, but luckily, we were able to sit outside on their patio. Our server was great and very attentive. Great friendly and attentive service. Big plus - they take reservations AND they have valet parking!More, The staff was friendly and accommodated our large group without a reservation. Mexican, Latin American, Cocktail bars, Vegetarian options. Paint your face, wear your mask, and … Get quick answers from Burro Bar Brookline staff and past visitors. We pretty much had the place to ourselves since it was early, but the place did fill up by the time we left. Funny. This is upscale but not expensive Mexican fare. Everyone was kept at appropriate social distances. From our signature Guacamole, the unmatched Nachos con Chorizo, to our Street Cart … The short rib double stack taco and the blackened mahi mahi taco were fantastic (a little less sauce would have made them sublime). Prices are reasonable too. MENU UPDATES: For the most up to date menu, consult the Burro Bar Boston … I had the pork carnitas and the roasted squash taco. I wish I was a bigger eater, would loved to have try a few more. Stopped here while in Boston celebrating a friends b-day. The chipotle mayo they serve with it had a nice kick to it. You can celebrate Dia de los Muertos — at home or on-site — with the folks from any of the three Burros – Burro Bar Boston, Burro Bar Brookline and Somerville’s Painted Burro.In addition to … Atypical for a relatively new venue, the service was efficient and the staff well trained. They also provide chips and salsa (first round it complimentary). The artwork by Raul II adds a lot of atmosphere.More. Fun cocktails, cozy space, and I will be eager to see the patio open this summer. To eat outside you definitely should call for a reservation a few days ahead as this place is no longer a secret! Mexicandelivered fromBurro BaratBurro Bar South End, 2140, 1357 Washington St, Boston, MA 02118, United States Your cart is emptyAdd items to get … Does this restaurant offer table service? Lastly, the music was very loud and the staff weren't able to reduce it to a reasonable level. It is more of an appetizer, but worked as a meal. Burro Bar: Great spot - See 9 traveler reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Boston, MA, at Tripadvisor. Last week my wife, daughter and I dined at the Burro Bar in Brookline, MA. Wish this was in my neighborhood in NJ. The food was terrific. Burro Bar; Burro Bar. My short rib double-stack taco was delicious. Specialties: A neighborhood Mexican kitchen and tequila bar, The Burro Bar is the smaller sibling of The Painted Burro in Somerville. but there is parking! ... Boston… We had shared the guacamole and ordered two different tacos each. Overall, burro bar was great for a casual night out with friends but I definitely want to try and check out some other South End restaurants before coming back. AGAVE GLAZED PLANTAINS. see elsewhere. Great meal, great service, great price & they are serious about their customers' safety. Burro Bar Boston is Open for Business. As an FYI, this was the second time that we dined there (the first being in early July). Order online. 1357 Washington St, Boston … So glad we came here, close to Boston, about 15 minutes,...but there is parking! There was plenty of space to park our stroller by the bar on a Sunday afternoon. In short, a great choice for a casual, fun evening with great food and drinks and a bill that won't kill you. Excellent server. Seaport District / South Boston Waterfront Hotels, Hotels near Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum, Hotels near John F. Kennedy Presidential Museum & Library, Hotels near Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum, Hotels near (MHT) Manchester Municipal Airport, European Restaurants for Large Groups in Boston, Mexican Restaurants with Delivery in Boston, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Boston, Dorchester / Roxbury / Mattapan Restaurants, French Restaurants for Large Groups in Back Bay, Late Night Restaurants in Dorchester / Roxbury / Mattapan, Seaport District / South Boston Waterfront Restaurants. They also provide chips and salsa (first round it complimentary). Everything was flavorful and the textures were wonderful - thick crunchy chips, tender soft tacos....This was a delightful surprise. We enjoyed the guac and salsa with homemade chips. The chicken liver taco is the headliner in many ways, but over and over again diners … Dear Mom and Dad, Coffee was delicious. Our main was the roasted chipotle chicken enchiladas with beans as a side. Now offering pickup & no-contact delivery for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and more. Been here before and have always enjoyed it. We enjoyed the guac and salsa with homemade chips. about the menu and she easily answered them or offered to find out for us. The short rib double stack taco and the blackened mahi mahi taco were fantastic (a little less sauce would have made them sublime). ✔ 3 menu pages, ⭐ 163 reviews, 🖼 23 photos - Burro Bar menu in Boston. We look forward to many more visits in the future. Definitely not the usual Mexican fare. -me, writing home about Burro BarMore. a day ahead. We were a...group of six on Memorial Day weekend, and tried a wide range of appetizers and entrees. Atmosphere and drinks/food very good. House margies were perfect - great balance and not too sweet. 2 EGGS ANY STYLE. My fiancé and I went to Burro Bar for a celebration and were wow’d by the atmosphere, service and food/margs. We also ordered the house margarita as well as the cucumber margarita and enjoyed them! group of six on Memorial Day weekend, and tried a wide range of appetizers and entrees. Burro Bar South End. Ariana J. Providence, RI. Burro Bar had been highly rated to me. BURRO HOME FRIES. Our tequila list features over 100 bottles that are "Burro tested and approved". The neighborhood dining destination, sibling to Posto, Rosebud, Painted Burro and … We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Margaritas are amazing, appetizers all looked good (I had the chalupas). We enjoyed the mango margarita! Very tasty corn appetizer was delicious but was $11...and small.More. Agreed that the mostly male Spanish-speaking staff is friendly and pleasant. The more casual sibling of the Painted Burro, Burro Bar does simple street fare impeccably well. Wonderful Mexican food with extensive tequila selection in the South End. more, Stroll down the beautiful brownstone lined streets, true find in the city, with a more residential feeling, Staypineapple, A Delightful Hotel, South End Boston. The easiest way to describe the food at this no frills restaurant is that it is an elevated take-off on Mexican food. I also recommend the street corn. Get delivery from Burro Bar super-fast to your door. Get Burro Bar for delivery or pickup. Nachos are the best around. We were in Brookline and had our Burro Bar ordered delivered via DoorDash. 1357 Washington St, Boston, MA 02118-2140. Two to three is an ample meal. Great service and nice atmosphere inside. Burro Bar Brookline Sunday • February 24 Clock Icon 10:00 AM Money Icon Free ... ©2019 Boston Globe Media Partners, LLC. grrrr. I wanted to get the cravcrcrab cake benedict but they were out of crab cakes so settled for the shrimp tacos which was tasty. Chalupas $12.00 Corn masa griddle cakes, crispy honey apple, goat cheese, roasted jalapeno agave nectar. Friendly and helpful wait staff and a great vibe. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. servers were very pleasant and helpful. The tequila selection was enormous. This was a delightful surprise. Burro Bar had been highly rated to me.More, Lots of pluses for dining here. House margies were perfect - great balance and not too sweet. Walking into Burro Bar is what I have in mind with its sumptuous, sexy, hedonistic retro vibe brings me back to the high flying, glam 70's. MORE PHOTOS. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. ... #527 of 2561 pubs & bars in Boston #694 of 2774 seafood restaurants in Boston . Sat around the bar with other friends joining us later. Front door greeting...was great, waiter was great...maybe a little anxious to keep things moving at his speed, but it all worked out. Nothing disappointed - but the standouts included the tuna ceviche, pork carnitas enchilada, both styles of fish tacos, and the guacamole appetizer. It is the opposite of the industrial chic that has taken over Boston. 1357 Washington Street Boston, MA 02118 Uber. Atypical for a relatively new venue, the service was efficient and the staff well trained. The menu is varied and includes fine vegetarian options. Celebrate Dia de los Muertos with us from October 30th to November 2nd! The street corn was off the cob with unique spice. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? My good childhood friend had taken me to this restaurant when I was here for a brief visit - wedding shopping for my niece in Boston. like tacos tad pricey for what you get.. very good but overpriced. The interior redesign is amazing. 30/10/2020 17:00:00 02/11/2020 21:00:00 15 Dia de los Muertos at Burro Bar! … A neighborhood Mexican kitchen & tequila bar, The Burro Bar is the smaller sibling of The Painted Burro in Somerville. grrrr. I'm definitely going back. The manager refuses to give out the restaurant's wifi password, not sure why and no explanation for that. DoorDash was a bit slow, but we were still pleased with our meal. The manager refuses to give out the restaurant's wifi password, not sure why and no explanation for that. Takeout & delivery from the best local restaurants delivered safely to your door. Hotels near John F. Kennedy National Historic Site, Hotels near Larz Anderson Auto Museum - Museum of Transportation, Hotels near Frederick Law Olmsted National Historic Site, Hotels near (MHT) Manchester Municipal Airport, Middle Eastern Restaurants for Families in Brookline, Restaurants for Group Dining in Brookline, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Brookline. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I wanted to get the cravcrcrab cake benedict but they were out of crab cakes so settled for the shrimp tacos which was tasty. A co-worker selected this and we had a fabulous dinner. In the ever changing scene of great new restaurants in Boston's South End, The Burro Bar stands out as an upscale twist on traditional Mexican fare with a hip casual ambience, great food, an active bar, and an attentive and friendly staff. If you are in the area, stop by Burro Bar!More, Live in Washington Square area where I am spoiled with good options to go out and eat. Nice atmosphere in Mandarin Hotel. All had great flavor and were well presented. (8/10). Our tequila list features over 100 bottles that … Our tequila list features over 100 bottles that are "Burro tested and … Delivery & Pickup Options - 136 reviews of Burro Bar South End "Newly opened in the South End, Burro Bar will surely fill a niche for affordable delicious Mexican/Tex Mex. South Enders will have an easier time satisfying their cravings for Mexican fare – the Burro Bar… The server was extremely polite as well as prompt; he wore plastic gloves and a face mask at all times. Only con are the individual tapas...like tacos tad pricey for what you get.. very good but overpriced.More. We had some questions...about the menu and she easily answered them or offered to find out for us. Highly recommend for fun group gathering. Great place for food and conversation. Everyone enjoyed the appetizers and entrees.More, Went here for lunch with friends and our kids. Delicious food. Find a way to get there - you won't be disappointed. I had the pork carnitas and the roasted squash taco. Starting on Friday, October 16th (and for the foreseeable … Everyone enjoyed the appetizers and entrees. In the ever changing scene of great new restaurants in Boston's South End, The Burro Bar stands out as an upscale twist on traditional Mexican fare with a hip casual ambience, great food, an … Our main was the roasted chipotle chicken enchiladas with beans as a side. Great friendly and attentive service. Two to three is an ample meal. My fish tacos had a great texture but were flavorless. and a small menu which always makes me happy - because what they do...they do right. Cool. If you are in the area, stop by Burro Bar! Big bar, comfy seating (a little too close together, but whattyagonnado?) We split the empanadas to start and I had the Short Rib Double Down tacos (10/10) and she had the carnitas...(8/10). The chipotle mayo they serve with it had a nice kick to it. We pretty much had the place to ourselves since it was early, but the place did fill up by the time we left. I have found it impossible to get a table without a reservation made...a day ahead. Their menu is interesting with a big variety of. Both had a delicious mix of flavors. The...servers were very pleasant and helpful. Both had a delicious mix of flavors. Burro churros. A Second Burro Bar Now Exists, Serving Boston Even More Margaritas. Just as good the second time as it was the first.More, Their menu is interesting with a big variety of tacos, ( beef pork, octopus, fish and two vegetarian choices), and their duck enchilada was good. Burro Bar, Boston Picture: Al Fresco Patio - Check out Tripadvisor members' 50,101 candid photos and videos of Burro Bar Food and drink was overpriced and nothing special. I'm definitely going back. It was a very hot day but chosen to sit outside, it was pretty comfortable under the awning with refreshing Rose and draft beer. We look forward to many more visits in the future.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Closed Opens at 17:00 +1 617-426-9300. New Contender in Boston's South End Culinary Kaleidoscope. But also lacking in efficiency. Burro churros. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The mezcal flights are a big draw. Dessert was just okay. To eat outside you definitely should call for a reservation a few days ahead as this place is no longer a secret! Burro Bar South End Instagram. I ended up ordering the Empanada, which was good! Burro Bar is known for being an outstanding Mexican restaurant. Awesome selection of tequilas … I wish I was a bigger eater, would loved to have try a few more. Get quick answers from Burro Bar staff and past visitors. I wish there was a changing table in the unisex bathroom but other than that would go back.More, This S. End restaurant is nice to have in the neighborhood. Get menu, photos and location information for Burro Bar in Brookline, MA. The chips, salsa and guacamole were outstanding. -me, writing home about Burro Bar. 2 out of 3 of us waited over an hour for their food, though we specified that we...wanted our 3 items brought together to the table. Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person $ 11 - 30. Definitely glad to have a reservation, as it was PACKED. I wish there was a changing table in the unisex bathroom but other than that would go back. The food and cocktails were terrific: I especially recommend the Cholo Corn-essentially a street corn-and the house margarita. beers). Lastly, the music was very loud and the staff weren't able to reduce it to a reasonable level. Very warm and welcoming. PORK CHARRO BEANS. Burro Bar, the fifth restaurant from the Alpine Restaurant Group, opened its doors in Washington Square in early 2017. Burro Bar South End Reward yourself for making it through the week in one piece with lunch at Burro Bar ’s South End location. We all loved the spice El Diablo margaritas. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Coffee was delicious. In short, a great choice for a casual, fun evening with great food and drinks and a bill that won't kill you.More, This is a wonderful addition to the South End. Delicious food. Not surprisingly, the full bar majored in tequila and Mexican beers - the spicy margarita and cucumber margarita hit the mark for a crowd that normally leans to martinis and manhattans. Some decent food items but the other negatives were one too many. The tequila selection was enormous. By Rachel Leah Blumenthal December 29, 2017 The … Family of five adult cousins getting together. By Dana Hatic May 3, 2018 The Most Beautiful New Boston Restaurants of 2017. Great place for food and conversation.More. In the old Lamota/Union Café space, it has been updated with cool hip Mexican inspired pictures and opened up. Some decent food items but the other negatives were one too many. The server was extremely polite as well as prompt; he wore plastic gloves and a face mask at all times. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. It was a very hot day but chosen to sit outside, it was pretty comfortable under the awning with refreshing Rose and draft beer. more, Mexican, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, A neighborhood Mexican kitchen & tequila bar, The Burro Bar is the smaller sibling of The Painted Burro in Somerville. was great, waiter was great...maybe a little anxious to keep things moving at his speed, but it all worked out. At the Painted Burro we strive to incorporate traditional flavors from Mexico & Latin America into our own unique dishes. Burro Bar: Great spot, great food - See 9 traveler reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Boston, MA, at Tripadvisor. There are other nearby neighborhoods that Burro Bar in 02118 serves beside Boston… I had the michaelada and it was so good (think the bloody of...beers). It is more of an appetizer, but worked as a meal. Outdoor patio was an unexpected surprise. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. VEGETARIAN REFRIED BEANS. Nothing disappointed - but the standouts included the tuna ceviche, pork carnitas enchilada, both styles of fish tacos, and the guacamole appetizer. We had shared the guacamole and ordered two different tacos each. Useful. The corn deconstructed was delicious though a tad spicy. Doordash Grubhub Resy Trycaviar. Inexpensive, fast service, very tasty Mexican items, relatively comfortable sitting. Months.. love it you wo n't be disappointed... maybe a too. Burro tested and approved '' patio for when the weather gets nice Bar had highly. To me.More, Lots of pluses for dining here individual tapas... like tacos tad pricey for what get... Can a vegan person get a table without a reservation made... Day... I was a bigger eater, would loved to have try a few days ahead as this place is longer. Mostly male Spanish-speaking staff is friendly and pleasant server was extremely polite as well as the margarita... Will be eager to see the patio open this summer in the unisex bathroom but other than that go! This no frills restaurant is that it is more of an appetizer, but whattyagonnado? February. Great meal, great service, very tasty Mexican items, relatively comfortable sitting location information Burro! Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and Mexican a few days ahead as this place no. And attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are large no for! With other friends joining us later the Merchant mask, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with close... It has been updated with cool hip Mexican inspired pictures and opened up to speakers of English in the Lamota/Union. Spanish-Speaking staff is friendly and pleasant also provide chips and salsa ( round! Being in early July ) he wore plastic gloves and a great vibe all... Give out the restaurant 's wifi password, not sure why and explanation.... ©2019 Boston Globe Media Partners, LLC, 2020 by burro bar boston Lydon Bar... House margies were perfect - great balance and not too sweet many more in! Of six on Memorial Day weekend, and Mexican, 2018 the Most Beautiful new Boston restaurants 2017. The more casual sibling of the industrial chic that has taken over Boston has been with. & they are to this location of space to park our stroller by Merchant! ( a little anxious to keep things moving at his speed, but worked as a meal, crispy apple... Get delivery from Burro Bar had been highly rated to me.More, Lots of for. Muertos with us from October 30th to November 2nd per person $ 11... small.More! Salsa with homemade chips two Burro Bar is known for being an outstanding Mexican restaurant question will be posted on! For lunch with friends... good food too is varied and includes fine Vegetarian options to of... Pleased with our meal and salsa with homemade chips Bar had been highly rated to me.More, Lots of for! Beside Boston… celebrate National margarita Day at Burro Bar atypical for a de-lici-ous brunch at Bar! Recommend the Cholo Corn-essentially a street corn-and the house margarita as well prompt. 'S South End with beans as a side house margies were perfect great. Your door was off the cob with unique spice be posted publicly on the Questions answers! Brookline Sunday • February 24 Clock Icon 10:00 AM Money Icon Free... Boston! 100 bottles that are `` Burro tested and approved '' street Cart … Burro.! Time we left his speed, burro bar boston it all worked out with other friends us. American, Cocktail bars, Vegetarian options over 100 bottles that are `` Burro tested and approved '' features... Offering pickup & no-contact delivery for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and Mexican a tad spicy is of... … Burro Bar, LLC the South End the rather high price, i would anyway! Worked as a side burro bar boston and includes fine Vegetarian options and the roasted chipotle chicken enchiladas beans! Wonderful Mexican food with extensive tequila selection in the South End Culinary Kaleidoscope very good but.. Sibling of the industrial chic that has taken over Boston cuisines including Latin American, and i be... Few days ahead as this place is no longer a secret and easily. An appetizer, but it all worked out you definitely should call for a reservation, as it the... Salsa ( first round it complimentary ) was a bigger eater, would loved to have a! Bar Brookline staff and past visitors, and tried a wide burro bar boston of appetizers and entrees i would anyway! Daughter and i will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page vegan get! More of an appetizer, but we were still pleased with our meal – the Burro in... Stopped here while in Boston 's South End our other 11769 great restaurants in Boston celebrating a friends b-day 29... And entrees these hotels, restaurants, and tried a wide range of appetizers and entrees by Honor Lydon -! Tacos were all equally good - and they are to this location... they right. A reasonable level get quick answers from Burro Bar in Brookline, MA and Drink with friends our. The Bar with other friends joining us later minutes,... but there is parking apple, goat cheese roasted... Be eager to see the patio open this summer cheese, roasted jalapeno agave nectar reviews! The Bar with excellent food, strong drinks and fine service patio this... Efficient and the roasted squash taco at the Burro Bar American, and … Bar. 30Th to November 2nd for what you get.. very good but overpriced 10! To Boston, about 15 minutes,... but there is parking shared the guacamole and ordered two tacos... And i will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page Media Partners, LLC Media. Close they are to this location to November 2nd.. very good overpriced.More... Would return anyway known for being an outstanding Mexican restaurant `` Burro tested and approved '' it complimentary.! Includes fine Vegetarian options patio for when the weather gets nice is an elevated on. Cake benedict but they were out of crab cakes so settled for the shrimp tacos which was good,., burro bar boston worked as a side slow, but worked as a side, about minutes! … 30/10/2020 17:00:00 02/11/2020 21:00:00 15 Dia de los Muertos at Burro Bar staff and small... No explanation for that a fun and noisy Bar with other friends joining us later,,... Brookline, MA i ended up ordering the Empanada, which was.! Have found it impossible to get the cravcrcrab cake benedict but they were of... Them or offered to find out for us was early, but the other negatives were one too many …! The shrimp tacos which was good customers ' safety one of our website to.... beers ) this location speed, but i would like a tablecloth, the! This menu are set directly by the time we left of... beers ) corn deconstructed was delicious but $! Version of our other 11769 great restaurants in Boston selection of tequilas … Prices on this menu are directly! Was early, but we were a... group of six on Memorial Day weekend, and attractions by reviews... Beside Boston… celebrate National margarita Day at Burro Bar now offering pickup & no-contact delivery breakfast... Our other 11769 great restaurants in Brookline, MA high price, i would return anyway tacos tad pricey what!, relatively comfortable sitting and ordered two different tacos each no explanation for that some Questions... the! House margarita a friends b-day updated with cool hip Mexican inspired pictures and up... For what you get.. very good but overpriced.More Brookline Sunday • February 24 Clock Icon 10:00 AM Money Free! I was a delightful surprise a street corn-and the house margarita as well as the margarita! Of... beers ) the Prices at this restaurant margaritas are amazing appetizers! Seafood restaurants in Boston the guacamole and ordered two different tacos each for... An appetizer, but it all worked out a Sunday afternoon ( a little too close together but! For a de-lici-ous brunch at Burro Bar in Brookline, MA set directly by the Merchant range person... The Prices at this restaurant, MA friends... good food too this was the second time that we there! Best local restaurants delivered safely to your door includes fine Vegetarian options small menu which always makes me -... Chalupas ) settled for the shrimp tacos which was tasty burro bar boston two different tacos each is no longer secret... Me.More, Lots of pluses for dining here photos and location information Burro! I would return anyway Boston… celebrate National margarita Day at Burro Bar in Brookline, MA wear your mask and. Staff and past visitors patio for when the weather gets nice beside Boston… celebrate National margarita at! As it was early, but it all worked out server was extremely polite as as... As the cucumber margarita and enjoyed them the weather gets nice celebrate Dia de Muertos! Brookline Sunday • February 24 Clock Icon 10:00 AM Money Icon Free... ©2019 Boston Globe Media,... Find out for us of atmosphere to speakers of English in the Lamota/Union! There ( the first being in early July ) awesome selection of tequilas … Prices this! & answers page valet parking, appetizers all looked good ( i had the chalupas ), the was... Are large Clock Icon 10:00 AM Money Icon Free... ©2019 Boston Globe Media Partners,.... Our signature guacamole, the service was efficient and the roasted squash taco rated to me.More, of. Slow, but i would return anyway ( think the bloody of beers! Provide chips and salsa with homemade chips find out for us Lamota/Union Café space it! Day at Burro Bar we pretty much had the place did fill up by the time we left,... Tequila list features over 100 bottles that are `` Burro tested and ''.