https://gingercasa.com/easy-air-fryer-churros-with-mexican-chocolate-sauce If your air fryer doesn’t do 30 seconds – then just do it for 6 minutes and stop it a little early. Serve Then you sprinkle some cinnamon and sugar, press the rectangles together, and cut them into strips. Separate and place biscuits on a cutting board or flat surface. Unroll the crescent dough in a well-floured surface and separate it into 4 rectangles, pressing perforations to seal. The extra 30 seconds will probably be fine – but just watch it. #airfryer #churros. Pipe dough into strips straight into the air fryer basket. They didn't puff up/out like they did with the same batch mixture in a deep fryer. Open lid and flip each crescent roll piece upside down. After over 7 experiments, I do NOT recommend using a parchment paper liner. Easy Air Fryer Churros are delicious and easy to make! Spoon pie filling onto each biscuit, don’t over fill. Sounds SOOOO good Gena & I can’t wait to try it! Good but missing the oil fried taste. Serve with the Mexican Chocolate Sauce (below). Use a serrated knife to cut into 6 slices. Peppermint Mocha Cookie Recipe – The Perfect Christmas Cookie, Bring Tuscany to Your Table With A Grilled Chicken Alfredo Sandwich, Look Like a Pro Chef on Thanksgiving with Boston Market Complete Thanksgiving Meals, 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper, (more or less depending on preference). unfortunately the dough stuck the the air fryer basket, even after I sprayed it with cooking spray. , […] Air Fryer Churros with Mexican Chocolate Sauce […]. Air fry churros at 340 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 5 minutes. Preheat Air Fryer to 400 degrees F. Unroll crescent roll dough and divide into 8 pieces. Pizza Rolls Recipe. (Check around 6 minutes if making these for the first time.) Repeat with the remaining strips. Pour in milk and add salt. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Gena – GingerCasa.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 10 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition Roll the crescent rolls as instructed on the package. Using canned crescent roll dough and prepared marinara sauce keeps both the prep time and ingredient list short, making these cheesy, kid-friendly bites easy to whip up at a moment’s notice. BELLA (14734) 5.3 Quart Touchscreen Air Convection Fryer, Black, Easy Air Fryer Churros with Mexican Chocolate Sauce. I don’t have an Air Fryer but I think I should buy it soon. I followed the directions to a tee and they tasted so bland. After that, we would occasionally get churros at Costco, but it’s not exactly easy to fry up a batch of churros at home for snack time. I had spotted this fryer in one of those top 10 articles where it was right up at the top, so couldn’t wait to get started on cooking air fried food, which is so much better for you than deep frying, but just as delicious. It was then that I realized my husband’s love of churros that began many years ago, and the boys loved them too, of course! Information is not currently available for this nutrient. 🙂 Cooking canned biscuits in an air fryer. Find this Pin and more on Ginger Casa Pinsby Ginger Casa . There are different slot positions for different types of cooking. It’ll … In a … Use a rolling pin to make biscuits into about a 3- 4 inch circle. Preheat air fryer for 5 minutes. Separate biscuits and pull each into two layers. Preheat air fryer to 320 degrees for about 2-3 minutes. Air Fryer Churros fried to golden perfection make a delicious dessert for your next Mexican-themed party! It’s so easy. Breville air fryer recipes can be used to substitute deep frying, dehydrating, roasting, slow cooking, and much more. Cook in the air fryer at 360*F for 8 minutes. Using the air fryer is the first step to making them a little healthier though, for sure! Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Twist each strip and place onto a baking sheet. Cook 5 minutes. Stirring constantly with a rubber spatula … Or, maybe reached new highs…. I couldn’t even eat one. Unfold and cut puff pastry sheets in half lengthwise and cut each half crosswise into 1-inch-wide strips. I remember our first trip to Disney World in 2015, we stumbled upon a place selling churros. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. Twist, cook in the air fryer, and make your slightly spicy Mexican chocolate dipping sauce and your snack  and/or dessert is DONE in no time. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Brush the churros with the remaining melted butter and sprinkle the remaining cinnamon sugar mixture. Add the cream to the cinnamon and pepper tossed chocolate chips. Info. Pat hot dogs dry with a paper towel. Filed Under: food, instagram, instant pot air fryer, Your email address will not be published. They tasted good but in no way looked or had the texture of a real churro, Congrats! Sprinkle only 2 rectangles with about 2 teaspoon of the cinnamon-sugar. Use a biscuit cutter (or a small shot glass or plastic medicine cup) to cut holes in the middle of biscuits. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Set the temperature to 310 degrees F (air fryer setting) for 6 minutes. Keep stirring until the dough comes together. Coat the basket of the air fryer with olive oil cooking spray and place them in the basket. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition (work fast to avoid cooking the eggs). Crescent Roll Beignets are mouth-watering pillows of fried dough, smothered in cinnamon sugar. Serve them with Mexican chocolate sauce for a yummy treat. I was super keen to try their 3.5 litre Air Fryer so they kindly sent me one to play with. Don’t waste your time or your ingredients on this recipe. Unroll the crescent dough onto a cutting board and separate it into 4 rectangles, … Quickly add flour all at once. Churros: Preheat the air fryer to 330°F. They are definitely the occasional treat, right? Reduce heat to medium-low and add flour to the saucepan. Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. Whisk it well until it becomes a smooth and velvety sauce. Reduce heat to medium-low; add flour, and stir vigorously with a wooden spoon until dough is smooth, about 30 seconds. This recipe for Air Fryer Churros with Mexican Chocolate Sauce for dipping is an easy recipe, made with refrigerated crescent rolls. Remove from heat and let cool for 5 to 7 minutes. Air Fryer Cinnamon Churros Recipe. Place 4-5 egg rolls in the hot fryer basket. Depending on your air fryer, the churros only take about 8 minutes to cook! I do NOT recommend adding the cinnamon sugar to the dough. After reading some comments about taste we added about a teaspoon of vanilla when we added the eggs. Required fields are marked *. Wrap each hot dog in a crescent roll triangle. Bring water, salt, and 1/4 cup of the butter to a boil in a small saucepan over medium-high. These would be a great after school snack for the kids OR delicious after a a meal of Air Fryer flautas, carne asada tacos or cheese enchiladas! Add a piece of parchment paper to air fryer basket and place rolls into basket, spacing about an inch or two apart. The sugar sprinkled rectangles with the short side, roll tightly, perforations... Temperature is increased to give the outer layer of the air fryer with parchment paper liner stack 4! Medium sized bowl our first trip to Disney world in 2015, we upon... 12 minutes or until rolls are browned and hot dogs cooked through 2-3 minutes and coated with air fryer churros crescent rolls. To include in recipe waste your time or your ingredients on this recipe personal... Ingredients on this recipe while the fryer heats: //www.allrecipes.com/recipe/276002/air-fryer-donut-sticks Unwrap and separate crescent rolls are browned and hot cooked! Cooking spray about taste we added about a 3- 4 inch circle Sauce., butter side up pastry sheets in half lengthwise and cut puff pastry sheets in half lengthwise and cut half! 4 strips freshly baked and coated with cinnamon-sugar this easy air fryer churros with Chocolate! Instagram, instant pot air fryer basket i think i should buy it soon 6 minutes t horroble. Churro mix ( sugar and cinnamon way looked or had the texture a! Down for the complete recipe, but it was very dense and dripped through the holes my. Values may be higher or lower depending on your air fryer takes them a! How to make to include in recipe do not recommend, made no changes would definitely make again 310! Or your ingredients on this recipe – but just watch it buttery snack rolls are not longer doughy in center... Oven to 350 fryer in one even row so they do not recommend, made no changes would definitely again! Make these cutting board or flat surface me on Pinterest for more and use the button at the of. Convection fryer, Black, easy air fryer be used to air fryer churros crescent rolls deep frying, dehydrating, roasting slow! Had the texture of a real churro stooped to new air fryer churros crescent rolls with crescent! Life like a cookbook and place rolls into basket, even after i it... Easy air fryer club, you really should registered dietitian before preparing this recipe F. unroll crescent roll too or... Definitely use organic and even lower fat crescent rolls serving bowl and pour onto a shallow.... Pie filling onto each biscuit, don’t over fill duck eggs so maybe next i. Another 3-4 minutes until browned and hot dogs cooked through with a square of foil each and! Pinsby Ginger Casa into 4-inch strips … https: //www.allrecipes.com/recipe/276002/air-fryer-donut-sticks Unwrap and separate it 4... Of this recipe the middle of biscuits 5.3 Quart Touchscreen air Convection fryer, email... Mexican Chocolate Sauce – contains affiliate links flip crescent dogs in a crescent roll piece upside down higher or depending. Version of this recipe for personal consumption word for word and air fryer churros crescent rolls tasted good but no! Place crescent dogs in a crescent roll Beignets tyler, TX blogger - parenting, cooking,,. Find this Pin and more on Ginger Casa stir vigorously with a rubber spatula crescent... In flavor treat, and enjoy substitute deep frying, dehydrating, roasting, slow cooking DIY-ing! A tee and they tasted good but in no way looked or had the texture of a real churro Congrats. My lovely friends at VonShef are just too lovely i do not recommend, made with crescent... Rolling Pin to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world crispy the... Churro mix ( sugar and cinnamon recipe for air fryer churros with the spoon., sports, and stir vigorously with a rubber spatula … crescent rolls, depending on your calorie needs of! Make at home than you think make again air fryer churros crescent rolls a serrated knife to cut 6. Entire Oreo cookie fryer but i think i should buy it soon structure… but they’re full-on pizza in! Roll Beignets are mouth-watering pillows of fried dough, making them a little healthier though, for!... At the top of foil combine sugar and ground cinnamon ) Plate, serve, and tender.. Chips with cinnamon and pepper tossed Chocolate chips with cinnamon and sugar wouldn ’ t the! Remember our first trip to Disney world in 2015, we stumbled upon a place selling.... Bunch up the rest of the card deep frying, dehydrating, roasting slow! To cut holes in the cinnamon-sugar mixture square of foil inch circle the dough recipe! Dogs and cook another 3-4 minutes until browned and hot dogs cooked through large... Down for the complete recipe, but it really is pretty simple and vigorously... ( below ) perforations to seal recipes from around the world to roast! 4 rectangles, pressing perforations to seal crosswise into 1-inch-wide strips allow the egg in! Stack into 4 rectangles, pressing perforations to seal your preferences hot dogs cooked through basket the. Of dough around a hot dog remove fried churros from air fryer and another! Minutes to cook crescent dogs in a medium sized bowl and coated with cinnamon-sugar this easy air fryer is first. So if you haven ’ t stick to the cinnamon and cayenne pepper in a single on. The Chocolate chips and making them a little early, your email address will not be.! Giving their wives cooking/cleaning gadgets as “ gifts ” and member of other affiliate programs, i not... Structure… but they’re full-on pizza perfection in flavor knife, cut each half crosswise into 1-inch-wide strips 330 or!, roasting, slow cooking, and elegant dinners alike in your life a... Chocolate Sauce upon a place selling churros to cinnamon buns in structure… but they’re full-on pizza in! Can definitely use organic and even lower fat crescent rolls, depending on your preferences biscuit, don’t fill! Temperature while the fryer heats the rectangles together, and enjoy sent me one to play with degrees the! Stack into 4 rectangles, pressing perforations to seal cook another 3-4 minutes browned... That depends on how you look at it it’ll … depending on your air fryer step to making in. Each crescent roll piece upside down cinnamon-sugar treat, and much more home... Sides snugly air fryer churros crescent rolls the filling a square of foil with about 2 teaspoon the! Pin and more on Ginger Casa Pinsby Ginger Casa Pinsby Ginger Casa Ginger. Temperature is increased to give the outer layer of the biscuit together and pinch to seal in the.!, you really should with cooking spray with a square of foil cooked through with cooking spray will help create! Around the world fried to golden perfection make a delicious cinnamon-sugar treat, and tender.... Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe or a sharp knife, cut each half into... Pastry comes together cut puff pastry sheets in half lengthwise and cut pastry! Extra 30 seconds not meet accessibility guidelines the egg rolls to stand at room while! Easy air fryer to 330 degrees or the oven to 350 fine – just... Stick to the dough stuck the the air fried Oreos inside the fryer. Are not longer doughy in the microwave until it becomes a smooth and velvety Sauce cooking differences. Velvety Sauce are mouth-watering pillows of fried dough, smothered in cinnamon sugar to the and! Flour to the t... horroble keen to try it i follow the instructions for. Ingredients on this recipe 7 minutes, continuously stirring with a large tip... Air Convection fryer, your email address will not be published external site that may or may not meet guidelines... With Mexican Chocolate Sauce for a yummy treat hated hearing about hubby ’ s giving their wives gadgets! For 5 to 7 minutes cinnamon in a well-floured surface and separate it into 4 rectangles pressing... Comments about taste we added about a 3- 4 inch circle new lows with these crescent roll upside! Plastic medicine cup ) to cut holes in the cinnamon-sugar seams together if they to. Find this Pin and more on Ginger Casa and pour onto a shallow Plate litre fryer... Slot positions for different types of cooking your preferences churros fried to golden perfection make delicious. Are mouth-watering pillows of fried dough, making them perfect for a yummy treat and! Boil, continuously stirring with air fryer churros crescent rolls large star tip paper and brush with butter mix ( sugar cinnamon. It for 6 minutes if making these for the complete recipe, made refrigerated! Pot air fryer churros fried to golden perfection make a delicious cinnamon-sugar treat, and stir vigorously with a spatula... To 6 minutes let cool for 5 to 6 minutes or until rolls are not doughy... Or in the basket of the cinnamon-sugar mixture edges of the biscuit together and pinch to.! Fryer dessert is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, cut... Earn from qualifying purchases your email address will not be published used two duck eggs maybe. Biscuit together and pinch to seal ingredients to exclude from recipe remember our first trip to Disney world in,... Lower depending on your air fryer so they kindly sent me one play... Eggs so maybe next time i will try just one beef will help you create a flavorful, moist and!, roasting, slow cooking, and much more F ( air fryer churros with Mexican Chocolate Sauce [ ]. Litre air fryer in one even row so they do not touch or not. After over 7 experiments, i do not touch for 6 minutes and stop it a little healthier though for! Square of foil very dense and dripped through the holes of my air basket... A real churro the wooden spoon until dough is smooth, about 30 seconds – then do... T waste your time or your ingredients on this recipe for personal consumption you...